It’s financial crunch time. Since I had to live off of some of my WDW money while I was out of work and ended up getting denied unemployment (appeal pending), I may be in a bad position for my long vacation in August. I have a few options that I am considering if the appeal doesn’t go in my favor and just want to hear some opinions.
- I could reschedule the trip entirely for October
- I could shave two days off and save about $600 between spending money and resort savings and keep the DDP.
- I could keep the 10 days trip and move to POP and lose the table plan and gain the counter plan for free. (savings of about $700) I will have to pay OOP for the tables I really want to do taking my savings down to about $400.
Thoughts…again this is all depending on my unemployment appeal decision. If that goes in my favor, I will recoup the money and all will stay as is.