Smallworld--"It's a world of laughter a world of tears......" trip report

Starting my trip report so I can get to it easier…leaving from Reagan National this evening…wooohoooo!

I can’t post pictures here while I am at Disney…I use an iPad…I can easily post pictures from an iPhone to app sites such as FB, but my pictures will have to wait until I am home for you here…

I will check in occasionally…with fun comments…thanks for all your help and encouragement…never thought we would be on our way today…I think that fact makes this trip extra special! :mickey:

Have a magical trip!!

Enjoy every min. You deserve it. :happy::happy::happy::happy:

Have a magical trip, can’t wait to hear all about it!

Have a wonderful time, can’t wait to share it with you- enjoy!

Enjoy the trip!

Who said you could fly. Your supposed to drive and pick me up on I-95 since Dana wizzed on by yesterday. :laugh:

Have a blast.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1120049]Who said you could fly. Your supposed to drive and pick me up on I-95 since Dana wizzed on by yesterday. :laugh:

Have a blast.[/QUOTE]

ooops :laugh:

Well here we are at POFQ…let’s see…so far…

…I sprained my ankle on my way to the airport…I have sprained the same ankle several times…once while walking through the streets of London. This is nothing new except of all the times to be in pain walking…it’s not the worst I’ve hurt it so hopefully it will start to heal quickly…always something right???

…I had requested a top floor room in building 5 or 2… Our favorites, but when we arrived we were told that standard rooms are no longer in those buildings. We are in a first floor room in #1…ah well…it seems quiet.

About ME…we have used it many times, and have always timed it right I guess. Tonight we had to sit at the airport 30 mins before leaving. Our luggage has not yet arrived, and it’s almost 3 hours since we landed.

…so…an interesting start to our trip…hopefully today was the day of “events” and everything will run smoothly from here on out…it’s WDW…after all! :happy:

…so I’m going to soak my foot in warm water as we wait for our luggage…I think we’re going to the MK tomorrow…:mickey:

Sending pixie dust that your ankle feels better in the morning. Hopefully that was the worst of your trip.

Hope the ankle feels better tomorrow, have fun. MK is my favorite park!

I hope your ankle is feeling much better this morning!! Enjoy your trip, remember you can always rent a scooter if you need to!

I like to think that you got all of the bad stuff out of the way on day one and now you are set up for a completely magical time the rest of the way!

Hope you are having a fantastic first full Disney day!:biggrin:

What she said ^ !

Have a great time!

Thats not too magical of a start but I am sure it will get better. Have fun!!!

Ok, you got all the bad stuff out of the way first and it’s all good for from here on. I hope you’re having a magical day.

We are having a good day in the MK. My ankle is still swollen but tolerable with Advil. It rained this morning but that’s what ponchos are for.

We’ve walked onto everything except Buzz. No FP needed!!

Afternoon parade was good… Classic characters.

More later!

I’m glad your ankle isn’t causing too much pain. Looking forward to more.

[QUOTE=smallworld;1120092]
…About ME…we have used it many times, and have always timed it right I guess. Tonight we had to sit at the airport 30 mins before leaving. Our luggage has not yet arrived, and it’s almost 3 hours since we landed. :[/QUOTE]

I have to be honest - I read - “About ME” and thought - well, I guess all of us should put ourselves first once in awhile.:laugh:

Sorry about your ankle - hope it continues to improve! Hope everything gets better and better from here on!

Today was a good day all around…no lines…walked right on to almost everything…no FPs needed…we ate dinner at Liberty Tree tavern with no reservations…love our dinner there…very good.

Evening parade and fireworks were all awesome as usual…I have lots of pictures but they will have to wait until I’m home with my PC…

I’m keeping busy and trying to forget about my swollen foot! It’s WDW…you can’t be in pain here!!!:pirate: