Snack Credit List and Recommendations

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a current list of snack credit options. Also, any suggestions for the best snacks at WDW?

Sorry, I don’t know where to find a current list… but our favorite snack stop’s are in MK at Sleepy Hollow for funnel cake, and anything in France’s Boulangerie Patisserie :blush:

I love the Carrot Cake Cookie at Writer’s Stop and the Red Velvet Cupcake at Starring Rolls Cafe, both at DHS.

There’s this list, although I’m not sure how old it is.

Disney World Snacks

Also, I believe I’ve seen a thread on this board or other Disney boards will have more updated lists.

I’ve heard that its items under $4, give or take an item here and there.

I found this list I hope it helps

Snack Credits 2011 - theDIBB :mickey:

[QUOTE=peter pan;1084342]I found this list I hope it helps

Snack Credits 2011 - theDIBB :mickey:[/QUOTE]

That is a very good list. Gonna print and take along with me next month

I just came back form WDW using the DDP so if I can offer up any advice I would save the snack credits for ice cream, pretzels, popcorn, etc instead of small bottles of water. It added to more bang for your buck. Also, if you are not in the mood for your dessert after lunch ask your server to mark on your receipt that you didn’t take one and save it for an ice cream later. Our server did that for us.

Here is the confirmed snack options list post from this site.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-restaurants/34624-dining-plan-confirmed-snack-options.html

I didn’t know you could do that! Thanks for the tip! I have another question: if you order dessert after your meal, can you get it “to go”. I never (or rarely) eat dessert after a meal, but I don’t want to waste any credits - if I could get it to go, that would be good.

I use the Deluxe Dining Plan all the time and I have had CM’s ask me if I wanted to take the dessert to go, if we have refused the dessert after our meals. So I’m going to say yes you can.

Yes, we have taken dessert to go on the dining plan Janice. We just asked for a ‘to go’ box and they kindly put it in for us to have later. Some of the wait staff were quite insistent we didn’t miss out on dessert even though we were far too full to eat it at the time.

Thanks for the responses. I only asked because I seemed to remember years ago a waiter telling us we couldn’t “take” the dessert home - honestly I don’t remember any of the details or what we did - it just sort of stuck in the back of my brain…I’m glad there is no problem taking home dessert. The problem is hiding it from dh.:glare:

I just came back form WDW using the DDP so if I can offer up any advice I would save the snack credits for ice cream, pretzels, popcorn, etc instead of small bottles of water. It added to more bang for your buck. Also, if you are not in the mood for your dessert after lunch ask your server to mark on your receipt that you didn’t take one and save it for an ice cream later. Our server did that for us

I didn’t know that you could do this and save it for an ice cream later. That will work out great especially in the August heat. Thanks for the great suggestions.

can you do this. i never eat those small cakes at lunch … we end up throwing them away… after carrying them all over the parks.

Re: Snack Credit List and Recommendations 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snack Credits 2011 - theDIBB 

Fantastic List!!! Thank You so much!!! This is coming with me on the trip.

[QUOTE=momof3;1084467][Re: Snack Credit List and Recommendations

Snack Credits 2011 - theDIBB.[/QUOTE]

Fantastic List!!! Thank You so much!!! This is coming with me on the trip