Snacks not to miss

I found out about the best ever snack: Carrot Cake Cookie, from mousebuzz -
so besides the obvious Dole Whip - what are some more snacks that I shouldn’t miss?

We often enjoy an ice cream sandwich made out of fresh cookies from the bakery.

There is an ice cream sandwich in AK at Dino-Bites that is fantastic. Only 1 snack credit and has two huge cookies with three huge scoops of ice cream. Easily can be shared with 2-3 people.

I say anything at Boulangerie Patisserie at EPCOT.

That’s the one I was going to recommend. Someone had mentioned it somewhere on here I believe, so my last trip I went searching. Didn’t even know that little shack (Dino Bites) existed before. HIGHLY recommend this snack. The cookies are homemade, and melt in your mouth!

CREAM CHEESE FILLED PRETZEL!! I am craving one more and more every day I get closer to my trip. Even my 3 year old knows mommy MUST have one when at WDW.:laugh:

zebra domes, or warm churros from Mexico

OK - a bit off track but:

Try the Spatan on tap in Germany - excellent “adult” snack! :laugh:

Also, we love the PB&J Milkshakes at the Sci-fi. You can get these to go from the Tune In bar next door. Sounds gross but tastes great!!

[QUOTE=skwak;1054104]Try the Spatan on tap in Germany - excellent “adult” snack! :laugh:
QUOTE]

you beat me to this one …

I like the cinnamon buns in the bakery on Main street in the MK.

I totally agree with that. How about a Napoleon?

a frozen, chocolate and covered banana :heart:

this sounds soooo good! Where do you get this???

The cloudberry cream horns from the Kringla Bakery.:wub: Usually I’m pretty generous about sharing - but the cream horn is mine ALL mine. (I love the carrot cake cookies too - but I will share those -

There’s also this slice at the Biergarten Buffet. It’s got a shortbread crust, spread with raspberry jam and sliced almonds. I always sneak a couple to take with me. They’re yummy!

Ya’ll are making the pregnant women hungry. and I can’t ride the fast rides. So no trip for me in the near future-this is torture…

They all sound fabulous! I vote for them all!

I actually had a guy at Club Cool (with a first visit pin) try to trick me into drinking a beverly. I was shocked because the only reason I started talking to him was to trick him into drinking a beverly!

another fav is a choc chip cannolli from the cart right outside of Italy. YUM!

Where do you get carrot cake cookies? I think my husband may like them!

We always pick them up at the Book Stop in HS. It’s a great place to stop in for a rest from the parks - always quiet, squishy chairs - they also have them at Starring Rolls. We never look for them in other parks, because this is our HS treat - but maybe the other bakeries have them too.

I know! I found it in my research for my trip last year on some site talking about how to use snack credits and it was in this guys top ten.

Great find!

[QUOTE=llama;1054167]The cloudberry cream horns from the Kringla Bakery.:wub: Usually I’m pretty generous about sharing - but the cream horn is mine ALL mine. (I love the carrot cake cookies too - but I will share those -

There’s also this slice at the Biergarten Buffet. It’s got a shortbread crust, spread with raspberry jam and sliced almonds. I always sneak a couple to take with me. They’re yummy![/QUOTE]

I think it was one of your trip reports where I read about the carrot cake cookie. I tried it last trip - my lord it is good! It is definitely one to share or eat a little at a time as it’s very rich.

Thanks for all the other snack tips!! The top ones I’m dying to try now are the cream cheese pretzel and the ice cream sandwich!