Sneak Peek at Kouzzina Menu

Link

Thanks to DisBoards poster, StepDisney, here’s a sneak peek at what might be on Kouzzina’s menu! (The Cast Member making the ADR read the menu over the phone!) FYI — word is that the restaurant will now open on August 15th. Not sure if this is soft or hard opening.

Appetizer:
Saganaki
Spinach Salad
Spanakopita
Goat Cheese Stuffed Grape Leafs
Vongole (clams, Clab. Sausage, Wine Broth & Garlic Croutons
Calamari & Lemons
Brick Oven Bread
Kouzzina Spread
Kouzzina Sampler

Dinner Entree:
Oak Fired Pork T-Bone
Wood Grilled Flank Steak
Fisherman’s stew
Cinnamon Stewed Chicken
Char grilled Lamb Burgers
Traditional Whole Fish
Spiced Briami (Oven roasted Veggies, Oregano & Mazithra Cheese with Orzo)
Greek Spinach Pie
Tastitsio ( Greek Lasagna)
Slow cooked lamb shank

Dessert:
Baklava
Chocolate Budino Cake
Galaktoboureko - Custard in Baked Phyllo Dough & Vanilla Praline Ice Cream
Loukamathes - Freshly made greek donut dipped in warm honey
Yogurt Sorbet with fruit & mint syrup
Greek Cookies

I’d say this is on my back burner on a very slow simmer, right next to Citrico’s and The Wave. Maybe more like in the oven at 250 degrees for 12 hours. Or is a crock pot a better comparison?
Any way you look at it, it’s way down my list.

That’d be great if that August opening date actually happens! I made back up reservations at Les Chefs de France if Kouzzina isn’t open in time but we’d definitely prefer to try something new (though we really enjoyed Chefs of France).

[QUOTE=Soundgod;982533]I’d say this is on my back burner on a very slow simmer, right next to Citrico’s and The Wave. Maybe more like in the oven at 250 degrees for 12 hours. Or is a crock pot a better comparison?
Any way you look at it, it’s way down my list.[/QUOTE]

Me too! I’m going to miss Spoodles! :frown:

One of my regrets is not getting to Spoodles when they were serving a tapas heavy menu. I will miss the lemon-garlic shrimp linguine, garlic shrimp appetizer, and the steamed mussels appetizer.

I’m having dinner there in October and am looking forward to it.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;982533]I’d say this is on my back burner on a very slow simmer, right next to Citrico’s and The Wave. Maybe more like in the oven at 250 degrees for 12 hours. Or is a crock pot a better comparison?
Any way you look at it, it’s way down my list.[/QUOTE]

um…Ditto!