Snodgrass Vacation

Has anyone read this book? I just finished it and I could not put it down. I laughed so hard…I think I am the nice version of the Nancy character!

For those of you who have not heard/read this book you must pick it up on Amazon OR download to your Kindle for .99! It is a spoof of two families going to Disney World but in the book they call it Snodgrass and EVERYTHING is based off of Walt Disney World…For Example:

They ride “Brutal yet fun and Loveable Buccaneers”

Anyway here is a link to the Amazon Page:

Amazon.com: Snodgrass Vacation (9781449579241): dave conifer: Books

Enjoy!

Lisa

I have never heard of this book, I will have to check out the link.

Great, I got it on my kindle. Thanks Lisa.

I love books like this!!! Thanks for the info!!

it’s on my list, thanks

Let me know what you think! I was laughing out loud!

Lisa

Thanks for sharing. I’m going to get it on my Kindle app on my phone.

Just read the first few pages on Amazon! I can’t wait until my book arrives! Thanks for the tip!! I already laughed out loud at the first few pages!!

there is such a thing? Amazing.

I got it last night and heeheee, the park opening - hilarious!!!

[QUOTE=Dopey;1013353]there is such a thing? Amazing.

I got it last night and heeheee, the park opening - hilarious!!![/QUOTE]

Yes, there is an app for Kindle for iPhone. It was a free app-only have to pay for the books. I :heart: it! I was reading Snodgrass as I was walking my dog a little while ago. Very funny! I hope I get to read more while I’m waiting in the middle school car rider line this afternoon. Little kids are going out with grandparents when they get off the bus!:happy:

I wish i could get this on my Nook. But the only place that has this book is Amazon and their files for the Kindle can’t be used on my Nook.

Brandon, a Nook, who makes that and is newer than Kindle or older?

Barnes and Noble makes the Nook. It is brand new just released in the last 2 months.

Just downloaded it to my Kindle, can’t beat those 99 cent books.

thanks Brandon :happy:

Ah man that bites! Read the intro, that way you will get a little chuckle!

Lisa

Just finished this book. It was cute-not the greatest piece of literature I’ve ever read, but it was cute! It made me want to be on vacation!:happy:Thanks for sharing!

That’s why it only cost .99 :laugh:

Those of you with ereaders other than kindle can find this at smashwords, too.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/6019

I’ve just started reading it, but love it already! Hilarious!!

Read the first few pages and that park opening description was very familiar… :laugh: