So EXCITED! I'm going to disney in 47 days!

Ok well yesterday my mom was like I wanna go t o Disney and I was like take me with you, thinking she was joking. Well she started looking up resorts and travel options and yadda yadda yadda. Even though we practically planned the whole trip I really didn’t think anything would come of it. Today she emails me we are booked for Disney March 9-13! Just me and her! We haven’t had a girl’s vacation in a long tim and I am very excited! We are going to have the Dining Delux Plus plan (the one with 3 meals and two snacks a day).
Tomorrow we are booking our reservations. Hopefully we will be able to get in everywhere we want. We are using my mom’s DVC points and are staying at our home resort… Saratoga Springs. I really do like the hotel, my only eh about it is that it is very quiet. I am used to living right near a popular park in NJ its very loud here at night so it takes me awhile to get used to the quiet. lol Kinda like Vinnie in My Cousin Vinnie were he gets arrested just so he will be able to sleep in teh loud surrounding like NY. HAHA you have to see the movie I guess.
Anyway, we are arriving in Disney around 9:45 am figure we will be all checked in and such at the hotel by 12 or so then right off to Magic Kingdom we hope to have dinner at the Cali Grill that night.
The next day is Breakfast at Spoodles. The teh short walk to Epcot or the short bus ride to Epcot depending on what time. Correct me if I am wrong but i don’t think the entrance to Epcot by the yatch and beach club is open before the World Show Case Lagoon opens. I could be very wrong I don’t really remember. Then Lunch will beb at the Coral Reef and dinner at Le Chefs de France. Of course the best fireworks ever! Then Bed.
Wednesday is Hollywood Studio Day. No breakfast. Maybe sleeping late then going to the park. Lunch will be at the 50’s Prime Time Cafe. Dinner will be at the Brown Derby… hopefully Fantasmic will be perfomed that night and we can get the passes for good seats and such. I have never eaten at the Brown Derby so that will be great! If Fantasmic isn’t playing that night the days will probably be moved around.
Thursday is Back at the Magic Kingdom! Breakfast at the Crystal Palace. And dinner at Narcoossee’s, but earlier so we can get back to the park and watch the fireworks. I love watching the fireworks at the Cali Grill but nothing beats them in person!
Friday we are going back home but breakfast will probably be Chef Mickey’s.
These plans are very tenative nothing is set in stone unfortunantly haha but I am so excited I am sure where ever we eat or go during the day won’t matter because my mom and I will be in Disney and that is all that matters!

Hooray, that is so exciting! That is about how far ahead DH and I planned our last trip, and it came soooooo fast! :happy: I hope you guys get all the ADRs you want. Congrats!!

My mom just called and said we got everything we wanted the only difference is that we are watching Wishes sfter the Cali grill and during our Narcoossee’s meal no big deal I can’t wait to get there!!

That’s great!! I can’t wait to hear all about your trip when you get back! :biggrin:

Congratulations!! You’ll have a terrific time.:biggrin:

My dd and I did exactly the same thing a couple of years ago - she was lying around on the sofa, whining, “mom, take me to Disneyworld” (she had two weeks before her new job started). And we started talking about it - just for fun. Then, before we knew it, I was calling dh, he arranged a studio for us at SSR and we were off in 5 days! It was one of the best WDW vacations we ever had. Totally spur of the moment, no plans, no adrs. The best part of it for me was realizing that my daughter and I had such a terrific relationship and how much we enjoyed ourselves.

Hope you and your mom have a wonderful time!

[QUOTE=llama;926552]Congratulations!! You’ll have a terrific time.:biggrin:

My dd and I did exactly the same thing a couple of years ago - she was lying around on the sofa, whining, “mom, take me to Disneyworld” (she had two weeks before her new job started). And we started talking about it - just for fun. Then, before we knew it, I was calling dh, he arranged a studio for us at SSR and we were off in 5 days! It was one of the best WDW vacations we ever had. Totally spur of the moment, no plans, no adrs. The best part of it for me was realizing that my daughter and I had such a terrific relationship and how much we enjoyed ourselves.

Hope you and your mom have a wonderful time![/QUOTE]

That is amazing I love that story!! you and your daughter must be very close as are my mother and I, hopefully this will just strengthen the bond :wub:

Oh congratulations have a wonderful trip!