So excited!

I just had to post! I just booked a 3 day trip to Disneyland! It will be our first trip to the original! DH will celebrate his birthday while we’re there and I already have a birthday pin for him! Yay! I have a countdown again!

wow that is so amazing! Im so happy to hear you going to make it to DLR! :happy: CoNgRaDs!!

Congrats! You guys are going to have such a great time! Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Congratulations! One of these years, my family and i must get out to California, and go to Disneyland! :cool:

yes you must visit disneyland!!! OH hope you have fun. It’s sooo close you must be bouncing off the walls

Yay! You are going to have so much fun!!

Is that countdown correct! Wow, I wish I could have a trip that close. Have fun!

Wow! It’s right around the corner too! Excellent!!

YAY!! I’m so happy you decided to go mickeymommy! You should have a fantastic time and great weather :mickey:

Oh, awesome! You’re going to have a fabulous time!

I am trying so hard to remain calm! I am visiting my parents right now with DS and don’t want to take away from the visit by bouncing too much, but I’m so excited! I bught 2 different guidebooks today!

YAY!!! You are gonna have a blast!! Where are ya gonna have dinner for your DH’s birthday?

My birthday is in October, can someone start planning out my birthday present DL trip for me??? :wink: :tongue:

I wish you all a super birthday adventure at DL!!! :happy:

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh do I feel your pain. We are also planning our first family trip ( I went with my mom and dad when I was young) to Disneyland. We are going in June. I’ve already read “The Unoffical Guide to Disneyland” like four times cover to cover. Have a great trip and tell us all about it when you get back.

I’m so excited for you! You’re going to love it. At least I know, I do. :slight_smile: I’ll be there in June for my birthday!

P.S.
Have a good time packing and repacking aaaaaaaallllllll day long.

OMG I’m down to 8 days! I’m not ready! But I am still excited, so that’s good!

Hope you guys have a blast! The weather is finally starting to warm up here in So. Cal. It should be really nice for your trip. You’ve picked a great week to go. My DD is a CM at DLR and just told me that the park doesn’t start to get busy until the first week of June. She said crowd estimates for mid-week are around 30K, with that number going to the mid 40K range on Friday and into 50K on Saturday.

BTW, what part of Utah are you guys from? We’ve got a DD and her DH living in Pleasant Grove and a DS and his DW living in Orem.

We live in Heber City and go to Orem about once a week! It’s a beautiful area! We’re still getting used to the area, since we’ve lived all over the southeast, Utah is a change!

OH my only 7 days! I’m soooo jealous~ HAVE FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!! I can’t wait to hear all about your trip when you get back!

Just FOUR days! How exciting! I hope you guys have a magical time.

~Pixie Dust~!!!