So Happy, Just Booked

8 nights at Kidani Village in August and 4 nights at BLT in September. That’s why we are staying at the Pop next month. I was saving my points up for the summer. We got a MK view at BLT (standard view at Kidani - it’s ok). Not sure who’s more excited, me or the kids.

Congratulations! It sounds like you’ve got some nice trips coming up, enjoy.

Thanks!! We don’t usually plan our summer trip this early, but we have a lot of things going on. We have a family member who is very ill (he’s doing better, young 52 yr old healthy man got a virus and is now paralyzed.) We’re busy planning a fund raiser for him (my DH’s sisters hubby). We needed something to pick our spirits up, so we are planning our trips.

CONGRATS!!! Happy planning!!

I know you will have a wonderful time. Sorry about your family, good luck with all your fundraising efforts. I hope his paralysis is temporary. I have seen miracles of science and faith.

Thank you! We’re hoping for the best for my brother in law. His condition is called transverse myelitis (pretty rare), and it really hit him hard. We’re praying he’ll get use of his legs back (and full use of his arms as well). One day he was fine, the next in a coma, 3 months in the hospital. We’re all praying and hopeful!