So, here is is... Zoey's picture report

So, here it is…
I was never much for writing reports or essays. I can. I just don’t like to. Instead, I am going to try for the creative report… maybe this one I can complete :laugh:

I have 1092 photos. I will spare you the details of every waking HOT, RAINY moment…instead, I will attempt to post as many photos here as possible and let you see our journey!

Details:
In the pics… ME!!, DD(14), DN(11) and family friend Samantha (20)
Stayed at POFQ and visited all 4 parks over 7 lovely hot, stormy days. Dodged a hurricane but not the rain and wind.

Pic #1 On our way!!! Oh wait… just kidding…we are stuck on the tarmac… storm in Chicago… Just FYI- I have used the words- stuck in Chicago at ORD - FAR too many times in my life. Just sayin’.
Speaking of the storm… It was actually kinda scary- and I LOVE storms! But watching this bugger roll in and feeling the thunder and winds while sitting in a little plane that is tipping side to side was a bit much. Especially when it went from morning to night in minutes with only lightning illuminating the wings and no view more than 5 feet from the window.
It was however comforting that our pilot got on and said “you may see other planes taking off and that is their business- we made a decision to wait it out” 5 minutes before the FAA? called a severe weather alert and halted take-offs.

Pic #2 Oh yeah… you know what that means!

Geesh, I got ahead of myself already… that same awesome pilot also gave DN a grand tour of the cockpit when we finally landed and showed him all of the gadgets… Talk about COOL! I actually wanted to sit there too! :laugh:

WELCOME TO FLORIDA! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY…just so you now Wall is in State as well, keep a weather eye out. The weather actually should be pretty good all week but there is always a chance of rain during the summer.

YES! Trip Report time!

You are already off to an adventurous start. You have my attention, so BRING IT ON!!

Looking forward to more. I prefer pics. I have tired old eyes. lol

Finally! At MCO…
Now, I do have ONE issue with ME transportation. It is totally unfair and just plain WRONG to put me on a DCL bus and not take me to the port. They seem to do this every time. I think it is a conspiracy!
Other than that, THANKS ME driver! (DD makes such nice envelopes for the tips that I had to share!)

I love the envelopes! What a great idea!

Please look beyond the odd Disney bus picking up ME passengers… See the sunny background? So sunny you can’t even see past the blinding light?

Now, look at the next photo… this display will be true for the rest of the TR. Just so you know… Sunny, hot- 5 minutes later severe storm.

Got to POFQ quick- we were the first stop on the drop-off loop! That NEVER happens for us! We used online check-in that went smooth. Our requests were close enough and we were off!
Quick stop at our room… they are all re-furbished now. Nice rooms… I was not wowed… they are nice though.
We grabbed ponchos and hopped the first bus to MK.

Cruised past these fabulous homes on the way. Last year I wondered what they were building here… now I know!
Barely had time to click the pic!

I have to say that this was the busiest trip by far for us. I can now see how people can go to WDW for a week and see nothing! LOL! We just went with the flow… some of the pics look a little deceiving … like it is empty. That was before the hoards descended.

We were in MK by 4:30!!!

Off to the NEW HM cue… SO awesome. Only regret is we only went through 1 time. The line was so long on that side that I didn’t want to wait it out.

I will only post a few of the pics I took of the new area. I know there are MUCH better pics of it online :wink:

great pics…can’t wait to see more!

I just love this guy!
And at the end… see how the new cemetery goes up the hill? So VERY cool!!!
I could have hung out there all night… I :heart:HM the most!

:happy:Very cool! I’m enjoying your pictorial very much.

Awesome! It has a name… Zoey’s PICTORIAL! Sounds so professional! LOL! Thanks!

:happy:Very cool!:cool:

We had been up since 2:00am at this point and only had a Burger King Croissant and VERY greasy tater tots at the airport… Ughh… I highly suggest not ever doing that. So we were anxiously awaiting THIS place!!!

WARNING: You are about to get a craving for very yummy food you probably cannot eat for a very long time…

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1089320]We had been up since 2:00am at this point and only had a Burger King Croissant and VERY greasy tater tots at the airport… Ughh… I highly suggest not ever doing that. So we were anxiously awaiting THIS place!!!

WARNING: You are about to get a craving for very yummy food you probably cannot eat for a very long time…[/QUOTE]

YUMMY! We are going to Tony’s the last day of our trip. Can you give me a hint about what you ordered? I’m assuming you were on the DDP. Thanks!

Sorry about that… I did warn you though!

Next we are off to the other yummy spot~just to check in and see if anything new has arrived… just in case…because maybe… lol!

By the end of the trip, we had several bags from this shop!

(Jen- pm’d you :slight_smile:

LOL…“just in case…because maybe…” love it!