So... I collect Disney stuff!

I’m sure as many of you do, I collect all things Disney! And I try to find really neat, old Disney stuff that non-reproductions at things like yard sales, flea markets, even Goodwill!

And let me give you a piece of advice I was told by a Disney collector, if you buy and Mickey or Minnine figurine that doesn’t have a tale, it’s old and it’s worth some money bc it’s NOT a reproduction through the parks, etc. I have a few myself.

So while we’ll see if thats true, it’s good to know. I though I’d post a few pictures of the ones I’m most proud of!

[B]ON A SIDE NOTE:[/B] I don’t know if any of you remember but there was a post about Disney pails for kiddo’s for once they get down there to fill with goodies. I have a few ideas. Should I post them? Is that something you guys would be interested in?

Little Mermaid curtains (from the 90’s)
Casey Junior Train from DL (circa 1950-60s)

*Finding Nemo lamp (newest find!)
*Homemade pixar spinwheel flower arrangements. With a bendy Mickey straw from WDW.
*Pluto figurine from my Traditions training… VERY special to me, bc Mickey Mouse HIMSELF gave that to me for knowing a trivia question!
*Mickey figurine
*Minnie figurine

I did turn those… I don’t know what happened! hahah

But here’s my last two!!

*Mickey and Minnie Main Street style figurine
*My name badge and special merchantainment pin!! Greatest piece of Disney memorabilia for me ever!! (Mickey Mouse gave me that badge!)

I had a sheet set for my bed with the exact same Little Mermaid print that’s on those curtains! I loved those sheets!! In fact they’re probably still in the linen closet… :laugh:

That’s really neat about the tails - I had no idea!

I don’t have anything valuable, but my mom has a Mickey tea set that someone gave her. It looks old and valuable to me, but it could be nothing. I’ll post some pictures later tonight.

Yes, please post your Disney pail ideas! I don’t remember the post but I’m interested in seeing anything crafty and creative! :happy:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1035588]I had a sheet set for my bed with the exact same Little Mermaid print that’s on those curtains! I loved those sheets!! In fact they’re probably still in the linen closet… :laugh:

I don’t have anything valuable, but my mom has a Mickey tea set that someone gave her. It looks old and valuable to me, but it could be nothing. I’ll post some pictures later tonight.

Yes, please post your Disney pail ideas! I don’t remember the post but I’m interested in seeing anything crafty and creative! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Haha, I’m sure none of my stuff is that valuable money wise either, but they are all valuable to me! :] One day I’ll buy important things… I really want a monorail door… hahaha. :laugh:

I want this Alice in Wonderland tea set that WDW is selling right now. I’ll have to call them and order it! It’s gorgeous!! If I get it I’ll send pictures your way!

And yes!! Post pictures, I’m excited to see it :wub:

Okay, I will take some photos and post it probably tomorrow. :happy:

Ooohhh how I want a CM badge some day! We have ALOT of Disney collectables around the house, though none would probably be considered ‘old’! we have ALOT of Snowglobes all over the place because Mum collects them, I really should photograph them sometime! In my room alone I have two Cells, two swarovskis (Tink an Pooh), and a Jim Shore Tinkerbell carving. Though every surface in here has something Disney on, those are probably my most prized Disney posessions :slight_smile:

You should definitley post some pictures of your favorites! I’d love to see them! :happy:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1035588]I had a sheet set for my bed with the exact same Little Mermaid print that’s on those curtains! I loved those sheets!! In fact they’re probably still in the linen closet… :laugh:
[/QUOTE]

I had that same Little Mermaid sheet and comforter set too! How funny is that! :laugh:

[/QUOTE]

Haha, I wish I had the matching sheets! I had Pocahontas, Hunchback and 101 Dalmatians sheet sets when I was a kid! lol.

Yes, please post your Disney pail ideas! I don’t remember the post but I’m interested in seeing anything crafty and creative! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Thats so funny i have the sheets too!! I still use them when i don’t have any clean sheets.

All i really have that is old is a coin bank that is close to 40years old that my mom still keep pennies in of Mickeys head. which will be handed down to one of the girls which ever one wins the fight after I am gone a loong loong time from now.

Hahahahahahah :laugh:

The bank sounds really cute!