So lets' talk WDW!

I am super excited that my trip is coming up real soon. Here are the things I am most looking forward to. What are the things you most look forward to for your trips?

1. that first ride on RnR!!!
  2. shopping in the countries
  3. EE - enough said
  4. that first look at the castle when you get on main street
  5. seeing mickey!
  6. finally doing HM after all these years!

Hey Dana…

What I am looking forward the most is seeing the expressions on my PARENTS face when they walk down main street… it has been almost 20 years since they were there… they have never seen EPCOT - HS - AK, so it is going to be like looking into the eyes of a child.

[QUOTE=dac921;850237]Hey Dana…

What I am looking forward the most is seeing the expressions on my PARENTS face when they walk down main street… it has been almost 20 years since they were there… they have never seen EPCOT - HS - AK, so it is going to be like looking into the eyes of a child.[/QUOTE]

that is going to be fun. It will like taking a first timer since it’s been so long. That’s always exciting.

How psyched are you that your trip is coming up so fast???

The MAIN thing I am looking forward to is my trip actually getting here!!! It’s 4 months away! :eek:

1 - Seeing the Castle for the first time that trip…I always get all teary eyed when I get my first glimpse as I walk under the Train Station and up Main Street.
2 - Seeing the kids react to the Castle…and EVERYTHING! They get SO excited!!! It even makes DH happy to be there. :laugh:
3 - Dinner at Le Cellier…we do this EVERY TRIP! I don’t think a trip would be complete without it.
4 - Being able to take DS on most of the big rides (Splash, ToT, BTMRR, Space, EE). DD might actually be 40 inches when we go, so she will be able to do some of them, too!
5 - EPCOT…we LOVE it there! And of course, I need a tri colored Margarita from Mexico. I also must try the Grand Marnier Slushie from France.
6 - DTD and ordering our personalized Christmas ornament
7 - Who doesn’t love RIDING THE MONORAIL!!! Sometimes, we stay on for an extra trip around just because we love it so much!
8 - WDW popcorn…it’s SO YUMMY!!!
9 - All of the sites and smells
10 - ABSORBING ALL OF THE MAGIC, EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY OF OUR VACATION!!! Because once we leave, it’s back to the real world. :crying:

I love the popcorn too…it’s magical. I also am looking forward to the resort. I always do…it’s a huge part of the trip for me.

I am also looking forward to our traditional breakfast at Crystal palace

I’m most excited about being at wdw with my dd and dgd for the first time in 8 years. We have so much to show them. It will also be the first time my dgd has flown. Should be interesting.:ohmy::laugh:

Ohh… I like this…

Leaving all my worries behind…

“Have a Magical Day!”:mickey:

Walking down Mainstreet.:heart:
Casey’s hot dogs
Family photo’s everywhere in the parks :wub:
Rope Drop!
First ride on BTMR, RnRC, TOT… who am I kidding… all the rides.
Touring Countries
Watching the magic dance in my kids eyes.:crying:
The music!
The smells!
The food!

We can’t wait to ride Toy Story Mania. We missed it by a week or two last time.

And we can’t wait for the food and festival.

I always get excited when I make that turn and look down Main Street and see Cinderella’s castle.

[QUOTE=yankeevttch;850254]We can’t wait to ride Toy Story Mania. We missed it by a week or two last time.

And we can’t wait for the food and festival.[/QUOTE]

I can’t wait for TSM…forgot all about it! Thanks for reminding me and giving me and jolt of excitement!!!

Block Party Bash too, if you watch the “parades”?

Specifically i am looking forward to showing my friend Jen why i love Disney so much.

I am also looking forward to meeting as many of the mousebuzz family as possible that weekend.

i am most looking forward to:

1. being at MK for Opening ceremony: (i cry everytime.)
  2. seeing Wishes (i cry everytime.)
  3. new resort (upgrading from value to POFQ!!)
  4. SPLASH MNT. it’s been down for referb every trip before…we are all so excited!
  5. doing AK, DHS…we are 1st timers to BOTH of these parks. in our last 3 trips we have only done Epcot & MK.
  6. seeing all the holiday decorations.

i love everything about planning & going to WDW, when we get there i am in a state of bliss. i find myself tearing up at Wishes, the site of the Castle, and watching DD & DH…just busting with joy! it is such a magical, special, happy place. i am MOST looking forward to leaving the rest of the world behind and having a fantastic vacation.

oh…almost forgot:
7. carriage ride through POR & POFQ resorts…that will be fun, it all decked out in the xmas decor.

[QUOTE=Dana;850246]I love the popcorn too…it’s magical. I also am looking forward to the resort. I always do…it’s a huge part of the trip for me.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, me too! Especially when you’re staying at a new one! We stay at AKV next trip and I can’t wait!

POPCORN… oh I forgot about that… I gotta have my popcorn…

[QUOTE=iluvwdw;850243]4 - Being able to take DS on most of the big rides (Splash, ToT, BTMRR, Space, EE). DD might actually be 40 inches when we go, so she will be able to do some of them, too!
[/QUOTE]

So we cheated a bit on our last trip. My daughter was just shy of the 40 inches and the CM’s just do not budge!! They would even take out a little card to see if it could fit between the 40" mark and her head!! So I found platform flip flops at Kmart and bought them specifically for our trip last month and it worked like a charm. I was just at Kmart yesterday and I bought 2 more pairs for a total of $9. They stilled measured her at each ride, but she got through. the CM’s just smiled and chuckled, but it worked!! I was so excited!! She loved all the rides and can’t wait to go back next month!

There are several things I am looking forward to:

1. Staying at the Polynesian…NEVER thought we would have the money to pull this off! I have been wanting to stay at a monorail resort since i was 3 yrs old.

2. Watching DS go on the slide and enjoying the pool at the resort. He recently went on his first BIG water slide and loved it.

3. Bringing DS on Toy Story ride. He has been waiting since last summer to go on it.

4. Buying the Indiana Jones hat at MGM for DS…he has been wanting it for a long time and I never wanted to spend that much money for a hat he is going to play in. We managed to save alot of extra money so this trip the sky is ALMOST the limit.

5. Watching Wishes and the boat parade from the beach at Poly.

6. DS recently has been more daring…he use to go on everything until he was 3 yrs old. Then he got hesitant and it takes a long time to get him to go on a ride he is not familiar with (he is 6 yrs old now). So we are looking forward to seeing which ride he will “conquer”.

7. Eatting at Kona’s. Still trying to get reservations for Ohana’s dinner.

8. Enjoying a disney day outside of the parks. We are arriving the day before our tickets are valid…so we will be using the pool, renting a boat at the lagoon, arcade, etc.

Love this thread!

1. Seeing the Welcome to Walt Disney World as we drive onto property. This always makes me cry as I know I’m “home” now.

2. Trying a DVC resort (SSR) for the first time.

3. THE FOOD!

4. Seeing the holiday decorations!

5. Watching my DD and DS soak up the magic. It really doesn’t get any better than that.

What I can’t wait for:

1. The two months to pass so I can get to WDW!

2. Walking into POP and when the doors open smelling the air. We noticed it the last trip. Even the air smells sweeter at WDW!

3. Seeing the first signs on property and knowing I will be there for 10 days.

4. Hopefully meeting some MBer’s this trip!

5. Getting a Mickey Bar

6. Riding all the rides and having Kait being able to ride most of them this year with us!

7. Going to MNSSHP and watching Kaitlyn.

8. Eating at Chef Mickey’s.

There are so many more, but these are my top eight!

Aside from going on vacation with my family, I am looking forward to all of the firsts…

#1 SEEING TYS FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME HE ENTERS THE MAGIC KINGDOM (or anywhere in WDW for that matter!)!

1. Seeing the resort for the first time.

2. Trying a Dole Whip.

3. Artist Point.

4. Riding all of the new rides.

5. Seeing all of the new shows.

6. Meeting my friends from MouseBuzz.

I basically am looking forward to everything.

Lisa