So long HISTA... for now

Yup, today is officially the last day for HISTA, and I know many of us are sad… LOL! It is still unknown whether or not if they will bring it back for a short while before transforming it into something else. Just thought I would bring a little life back to the boards, I am pretty sure most of you are aware of this.

Is this for both DL and WDW? I thought just DL.

Sorry…got so into the idea it was both places, I didn’t look at the location of the topic. Never mind!

[QUOTE=Captgoodguy;1010949]Is this for both DL and WDW? I thought just DL.

Sorry…got so into the idea it was both places, I didn’t look at the location of the topic. Never mind![/QUOTE]

No worries LOL! I am sure WDW will eventually rid of the attraction. And who knows, it maybe underway now. I don’t keep tabs on WDW because I have never journeyed there, but one day I will!!!

I really hope this show doesnt end anytime soon. I still think the part when the theater is “picked up” is the best effect in all of the movie attractions!

Well as of now Disneyland Resort Management has not stated a timeline for the attraction, I know for a fact it will be there through the summer. Its time in the parks will really depend on how popular the attraction ends up being with the guests, I just hope they use this down time to refurbish the outside of the Circle Vision Theatre and paint it to match the rest of TL and be rid of that ugly brown and bronze left over from that mistake of re-do they did to TL back in 1998. So far there have not been any mentions of HISTA returning, I know Disney has plans for a brand new attraction all together for the theatre space once EO’s run is done (if the Laugh Floor rumor is true, maybe this is the space where it will go?), I hope HISTA does not return, it was tired, never drew any guests and was just simply outdated…time to move on!

Isn’t it funny how an attraction can be received differently in two different parks. At least at one time, it was a hit in WDW with fastpasses being offered. I enjoyed it for so many different ways. It was the first 3D movie I can remember going to that had additional special effects.