So now what?

So we’re headed back to the World in September, I’ve already made all my ADRs, packing lists & iteneraries (sp?) so now what? I still have 90+ days until we leave & it’s draagggginnng by!!! :crying:Is it possible I’ve overlooked some important planning detail that I could tackle to make the time fly? btw~ how did I get so hooked on these Disney World trips??:blink:

You’re at the point where I start making excessive lists and itineraries. It helps the time pass, but in the end I rarely use all the stuff I end up writing down!! Totally pointless lists. I also start looking at things I can do that are new, like this year I am making our own autograph books. Last year I made up cast member cards to hand out to helpful cast members. I usually just keep my eyes open for new ideas and cross my fingers that the time will pass quickly. I’m down to 2 weeks!!!

Have you bought all the incidentals you need to take with you? I’m trying to purchase a couple of things each week that we need. That way I have a little task to do each week and it makes me feel like I’m working towards our trip.:laugh: I also make ridiculous lists in the weeks leading up to our trip, but I :heart: list making.:laugh:

I hear ya sister! It is driving me bonkers! I find myself on here 10 times a day seeing if there is ANYTHING new I might need to see. LOL!
Hang in there!

Way not pass the time by making some of Victoria’s (LLM) autograph books!!!

That’s what I did! I did a lot of researching (if you can call it that) about how people make their customized autograph books! With lots of inspiration from LLM’s books, I decided to go wild and make my own! I just finished it (will be show you all pics soon) but it really felt great to pick up all the stuff I wanted on it and then take time to make it. It helped fill the void for a bit! :happy:

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1036092]I hear ya sister! It is driving me bonkers! I find myself on here 10 times a day seeing if there is ANYTHING new I might need to see. LOL!
Hang in there![/QUOTE]

Exactly ~ I find myself checking MB several times each day also just trying to see what I may have missed~ maybe something new we can try or some little tidbit of information that may help make the trip better…getting a little OCD maybe…it doesn’t help that I’m not taking any classes this summer so definitely more free “Disney obsessing” time than I’m used to!!

I do lots of researching here and there to help pass the time. Look at the resort you are staying at on a bunch of different websites to get a complete idea of the place with lots of pictures. Start looking at the insider websites for the park, seeing if there is anything special or a place you’ve missed over all of your trips. It’s a lot of the same info, and you probably know most of it, but it’s still fun to scour through.