So tell me

About the POP Century…

It’s a value plus resort located closest to Hollywood Studios. It has a food court and it’s own transportation. They do the Hustle at 6pm in the lobby and the Twist in the food court at noon.

Great service, good food court. Their check in people are extremely “green” and new (my experience in October) and should be perfect by the time you get there.

They have two double beds - you can request a King, but it’s not guaranteed as they are “accessible” rooms and go to those who need it first.

I suggest you getting on “My Disney Experience” and linking everything up.

Nothing else to tell.

[QUOTE=Dana;1139156]It’s a value plus resort located closest to Hollywood Studios. It has a food court and it’s own transportation. They do the Hustle at 6pm in the lobby and the Twist in the food court at noon.

Great service, good food court. Their check in people are extremely “green” and new (my experience in October) and should be perfect by the time you get there.

They have two double beds - you can request a King, but it’s not guaranteed as they are “accessible” rooms and go to those who need it first.

I suggest you getting on “My Disney Experience” and linking everything up.

Nothing else to tell.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dana