So this is it!

Finally at the less than 1 day mark!

This time tomorrow morning, we will be on the plane! Well hopefully. IF there are not any issues…yanno… broken planes, freak tsunami’s ect…

Tomorrow night is dinner at Tony’s Town Square baby!!!

I’ll see ya REAL soon!

Awesome!! Have a magical trip!

Have a great trip!!! I can’t wait to hear all about it and see pictures when you get back!

YIPPIE!!! have a fabulous time!!

Have a MAGICAL trip! Can’t wait to hear all about it!!

Can’t wait to hear all about your trip. Hope you and your family have a great time!

Have a great, and safe, trip!!:mickey:

SO JEALOUS!!! Have a great trip, and take lots of pictures!!! HAVE FUN!!!

Have a wonderful and safe trip!!! Hop on that boat from POFQ to DTD and get yourself some Earl of Sandwich as soon as you can!

Have a great trip. Are you gonna do a meet and greet with Dana? Hope you have fun!

Have a wonderful trip,:mickey: cant wait for the TR!!!

Have an amazing time!

Have a magical time!!:mickey:

Have a wonderful and safe trip!

Have a FABULOUS trip and do a very detailed TR when you return. PLEASE!

Thanks for all of the well wishes! I will try for the detailed TR but I get lost after the Mickey Bar. LOL!
It would be fun to see Dana! I guess we never thought to plan anything. Oh well, maybe we will accidentally see each other. :slight_smile:
Have fun while I’m gone!

Yay!!! Have a great time!!!

woohoo 7 more hours to go, enjoy!

[QUOTE=zoey9797;1087881]Thanks for all of the well wishes! I will try for the detailed TR but I get lost after the Mickey Bar. LOL!
It would be fun to see Dana! I guess we never thought to plan anything. Oh well, maybe we will accidentally see each other. :slight_smile:
Have fun while I’m gone![/QUOTE]

if you do take pictures!!:mickey:

have a great and safe trip… will be there so ourselves.:mickey: