So we booked a tentative trip using free dining

I say tentative because DH is quick to say, “If we decide we just don’t want to go, we can always cancel before we make that final payment 45 days before.”:blink::ohmy::laugh:He’s funny!

We booked a trip for August 15-August 20 at POR. I made a couple of ADRs, and I know if we want more, I’ve got to jump on it, but this is what I’ve gotten so far.

16th~Akershus breakfast (a favorite for my entire family, and we haven’t done this in about 2 years. My youngest DD was sad the last 2 trips that we weren’t visiting the princesses, so I had to make sure I booked it for this trip)

18th~Whispering Canyon for lunch . . . never been here before, but all of you make it seem like a lot of fun, and DS is going to LOVE it!

I’m very excited!

congrats it is a great feeling when a trip is planned… it makes all of the daily stuff easier to handle when there is a trip to look forward to. …

how often do you go to wdw…

[QUOTE=missymouse;1031929]I say tentative because DH is quick to say, “If we decide we just don’t want to go, we can always cancel before we make that final payment 45 days before.”:blink::ohmy::laugh:He’s funny!

[/QUOTE]

Give him the stink eye if he mentions that cancel thing again…:laugh:

Usually, once per year, in August, but last year we went twice- for a week in August and a long weekend before Christmas. We had Bern considering waiting until winter again this year, but DH is a sucker for free dining.:laugh:

Exactly!:laugh:

Oh you’re there just a week before us- what a shame we could have met!

Oh, pooey! I would have loved to have met you too!:frown: