So, who are the not so common characters to meet?

Obviously, we all know about Mickey and Minnie and Goofy and the Princesses and so on, but who else can you meet in the parks that is cool?

I didn’t catch all the characters at MGM last time, but I saw some different ones, like Mushu and Kim Possible…

I need to gear up my goals for December… :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

If you meet Dumbo you will officially be my hero!

Sulley and Mike from Monster’s Inc. at MGM. The Incredibles in Tomorrowland, the Wolf (forgot his name) and Gepetto from Pinocchio in Italy at Epcot, the Coral Reef guy ? in front of The Living Seas, Mary Poppins and Pooh characters in the England pavillion at Epcot…

Wendy from Peter Pan hangs out at Town Square at MK sometimes, as does Cruella DeVille.

Mulan :wub: in China; Beauty and Beast in France; Aladdin and Jasmine in Morocco

Mushu in China, Queen of Hearts in Fantasyland, Captain Hook and Smee in Adventureland. Br’er Bear and Br’er Rabbit in Frontierland near Splash Mountain.

One time, and only one time only in 2000, I saw all seven dwarves and Snow White at the Germany Pavillion. I’ve also seen the Genie at the Morroco pavillion.

Oh and Woody and Jessie from Toy Story at Frontier Land

I was happy to meet Jafar at MNSSHP las year.

You can sometimes catch Perla, one of Cinderella’s mice, at the end of Main Street by the Barber Shop…

My dad and I saw Rafiki (one of his favs) in Animal Kingdom once

We got a photo and autograph from Rafiki over at the Conservation Station. Stanley was there, too.

I’ve seen him a few times in Adventureland at the MK too.

It would be nice to find some of these characters. My son is one of those if they are in his book there is no reason to sign again. Obviously Mickey and friends and Pooh and friends are now “out”.

Did anyone else notice that Buzz, Woody, and Jesse are at the American pavillion in Epcot now? I saw them there last month.

Here’s a question: Is Tinker Bell ever anywhere? I’ve only seen her fly from the castle.

From what I have heard, no. Only where you have seen her.

We’re always looking for Daisy Duck. Only saw her once during the MNSSHP Boo-to-you Parade.

Try the hat at Studios. Now that the Little Einsteins took over Donald and Daisy’s trailer on Mickey Ave. the 2 ducks have moved up front.

Most of the characters ya’ll have named have been moved around. For example, the Incredibles are no longer in Tomorrowland. They’re back at Studios in the Animation Room. Chicken Little has now moved to the Hat.

Got character questions? I’m your man! After all, it’s my job to “help” them so I gotta know who’s where :laugh:

She is also usually with Susie, another mouse.

One of my roommates works in Entertainment here and assures me that the only time you might catch Tink is at the fireworks.

We also met Kermit the Frog at the Disney MGM Animation Studios yesterday!! The Incredibles were there, along with Goofy, Eeyore and Pooh.

I heard that Robin Hood was out at the Hat at Disney MGM the other day. I’ve also seen a lot of Br’er Fox and Bear lately :slight_smile:

Also, a few weeks ago I spotted Captain Hook and Smee hanging out by Pirates of the Caribbean.

That’s all I can think of now for unusual characters! Good luck hunting!