Soft Ice Cream?

I am heading back to the Walt Disney World resort again this October. I was wondering, is there any place on Main Street (or anywhere else in WDW)where I can get some soft ice cream in a cone?
I love vanilla and so far all I find in DIsney is hard ice cream that is vanilla bean with all those little black hard things that taste like bugs. Any help would be great

Aloha Isle has soft serve because they put it in the Dole Whips. They have chocolate and vanilla. I don’t see why they wouldn’t give it to you without the pineapple.

We had ice cream at a little place right next to Dumbo in MK. I’m not sure what it was called, but it was very yummy! There were soft serve cones/cups (choc, vanilla or swirl), sundaes and floats.

I love soft ice cream too. Here’s where I’ve found it.

In the MK, Mrs. Potts Cupboard in Fantasyland has it. The American Pavillion at Epcot at the Fife & Drum counterservice restaurant and at the African Coolpost in the World Showcase. Another place I’ve found it is at the Ice Cream Cabin at AK, just outside Festival of the Lion King. Dinosaur Gertie’s at the Studios has it too. Also, Seashore Treats on the Boardwalk.

Mrs. Pott’s in Fantasyland has yummy sundaes, and they are a snack credit on the DDP!

[QUOTE=llama;864661]I love soft ice cream too. Here’s where I’ve found it.

In the MK, Mrs. Potts Cupboard in Fantasyland has it. The American Pavillion at Epcot at the Fife & Drum counterservice restaurant and at the African Coolpost in the World Showcase. Another place I’ve found it is at the Ice Cream Cabin at AK, just outside Festival of the Lion King. Dinosaur Gertie’s at the Studios has it too. Also, Seashore Treats on the Boardwalk.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Llama, this is a great list. Thanks guys, you have been a big help.

We got some soft serve ice cream in Tomorrowland. My DD got the swirl in a cup and absolutely loved it.:mickey:

They serve soft serve right next to Cosmic Ray’s also. I don’t know the name.

On Mainstreet, USA, we stopped & got two sundays. It was located on a corner near the smoker’s island. No smoker’s were there so we sat at one of the tables & ate part of our sundays. We should have ordered just one & shared. You might want to try there.

There’s lots of soft serve! Its all I eat (usually). I remember getting a lot at MK, but I can’t remember the rest of the parks:

I checked some: At AK, there is soft serve at the Ice Cream Cabin, Camp Minnie Mickey. At Dinosaur Gertie’s in Hollywood Studios. I thought I got some at Epcot, but now I can’t find it.

I love to get a chocolate and vanilla twist from Dinosaur Gertie’s Ice Cream of Extinction in MGM by 50s Prime Time Cafe.

I had chocolate and vanilla twist at Blizzard Beach too- its delish!

That would be Auntie Gravities…that was one of my fav locations to work at when I was a CP. Their smoothies are awesome.