Soft Openings for Dumbo, The Great Goofini, and Storybook Circus started today!

*Edit: By Storybook Circus, I meant the train station!

I hope they continue these next week! We’ll be at Magic Kingdom on Tuesday, so I’ll creep around and bring back a report! The official opening date is set as March 31.

In the meantime, I’ve found some pictures and videos…

Pictures - Storybook Circus soft opening in new Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom - National Disney World Travel Tips | Examiner.com

Pictures - Storybook Circus soft opening in new Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom - National Disney World Travel Tips | Examiner.com

Soft opening today of Storybook Circus in New Fantasyland – WDW Railroad, Dumbo, and Great Goofini operational – 178 pics and video

WDW Magic has the most detailed report I’ve found - Fantasyland news - PHOTOS (updated 3pm EDT) - Storybook Circus soft opening, including new Dumbo, Barnstormer, and Fantasyland Train Station

Inside the Magic also has a good report - First look inside Storybook Circus as Walt Disney World opens first part of New Fantasyland with Dumbo, Barnstormer | Inside the Magic

And another - Dumbo and Barnstormer Open at Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World | The DIS Unplugged Disney Blog

Thanks for all of the links LMM!

lame-o. I want the Snow White mine train coaster, the Little Mermaid ride, & the Beauty and the Beast restaurant already! haha

Thank you for adding all these links…although you’re making my 149 days even LONGER!! lol

FIRST, did anyone notice the bathroom pics in some of these articles?

Second, I’m behind on this expansion. Has Barnstormer been moved, or is Toon Town being absorbed into Fantasyland as part of the expansion? Are there 2 Dumbos now?

OK… all of toontown is GONE… They took barnstormer and rethemed it as the great Goofini to keep with the circus theme. They added another dumbo when they moved it from behind the carousel. Right now, behind the carousel is the great walled city and a crane… One day this will all be open. And no, there has been no mention of any new bathrooms at all… and definitely no pictures.

Yes, there has! There are pics of the new bathrooms in the links I posted! :happy:

There’s a new link for Allears… “Bathrooms of Disney World Planner”.

Take the new ride pass system about to come online, add the existing Resort and ADR system, and then throw a bathroom break plan into the trip and I could have every minute scheduled except for my alcohol stops. Hopefully they would be near the bathrooms.:laugh:

Nice bathroom.

I love the new costumes. Very fun.

Look again. There are bathroom pics. I know these things. :laugh: