Some exciting news!

Instead of WL we’ll be at the POLY!!! DH found out today that he wouldn’t be able to get the time off to go in February (DD and I may still go on our own) so he said he wanted to stay there instead of WL in Sept/Oct!

I’m so excited I can hardly contain myself!!! :lilo: :goofybounce:

:eek: :eek: That’s AWESOME!! :happy:

I’m so excited for you!! Can’t wait to hear about your trip!

Congrats on the change!!

Polynesian is great – you will love it! Congrats on the change! (and the two trips in one year!

Poly is my favorite resort and I have never stayed there. Just to let you know, I don’t like you for that! :laugh:

Thanks everyone! We are super excited!!! The Poly is one of our dream resorts!!! (We were supposed to stay there in February but since DH can’t go in February he wants to now–hey no arguements here!)

Congratulations!!! You will love the Polynesian, it is my favorite WDW resort!

Oh that is exciting. I am sure you will love the Poly!

OMG…that IS exciting! One of these days I’ll get there too.

That’s so great!

How wonderful! I’m so jealous because I’ve wanted to stay at The Poly for some time. Hopefully within the next couple of years it will become a reality. Have yourself a great time!!

What an awesome change of plans! Enjoy it!

congrats!! you will absolutely love it :wub:

WOW! I’d say a super suprising change of events… Ya sure he just wanted to do that in the first place? I could enjoy some POLY time myself. Have a great time!!!

Wow! That is great news! Have a wonderful time…ALOHA!

That is fantastic news!!!

Although I am looking forward to staying at VWL next month but this is Poly we are talking about!!

Very happy for you!

Yay! I am so happy for you. Be sure to come say hi if you get the chance! :happy:

Thanks everyone! We are super excited!

Gingita–I will definatly stop by and say hello!

Great enjoy!