Some random thoughts I have

As I sit here at the pool side bar at SSR some random guy and I were just saying that we think that beer need to be an option on the DDP as a snack option and we should get a discpount with our DVC membership… just some thought we were thinking. Today I got to MK by 8 changed out ADR for CRT from dinner to breakfast and we were out of the park by 3 and they were closed. It was so packed we couldn’t move so tonight I’m taking the kids to DD to pin trade. I swear I spent $600 so far on pins but that’s all they wanted. A TR and pics will be up next week.

Well it may be crowded there but at least you’re not freezing your butt off like the rest of the country. :laugh:

Tell me about it:laugh: I have sunburn

I’m sooo jealous!!! :laugh: Hope you are enjoying your first DVC stay!

You could always spike a dole whip (included on the DDP) with some rum…

Beer wouldn’t really qualify as a snack…why do you think you should get an additional discount on the DDP? You are able to get a discount on AP and the Tables of wonderland or whatever they call it now…the plan is more than fair.

I was really only kidding as I was thinking about what me and that guy were talking about. It would be prettycool to have beer instead of popcorn :laugh:

How’s the pool bar?

At least pins are easy to pack to take home. I always seem to get these big/odd things and have to find creative ways to get them in the suitcase!

Happy New Year!

Happy new year to you and yes I am so jealous too, oh how I wish I had a Florida sunburn its frrrreeezzzing here! enjoy your vacation!

Beer is more than $4, therefore it wouldn’t be considered a snack. :laugh: That would be pretty cool, though.

Can’t wait to see the TR when you get back…your first DVC stay. HOW EXCITING!!!

Have a drink for me!! Enjoy your stay. I love that you’re providing us with on-the-spot posts! :happy:

I think a DVC-member discount on the cost of DDP would be another great “perk” of ownership! I know I appreciate the discount on APs, etc. And a discount on beer wouldn’t be bad either!:biggrin:

[QUOTE=zefyr;918353]How’s the pool bar?

At least pins are easy to pack to take home. I always seem to get these big/odd things and have to find creative ways to get them in the suitcase!

Happy New Year![/QUOTE] the bar is great! I love the whole resort! Your going to have a blast so much to do I’m about to book a week in march

It sounds like you’re having a great time. No more second thoughts on DVC?

Glad you’re having a good time. Can’t wait for your TR.