Something Different

We just booked another trip, and as you can tell, we have been there a bunch. So, I am wondering, what is your neat, different, out of the norm thing you do at the parks? What am I missing?

AK- look for Lady Divine

HS- look for the Showering Umbrella

MK- try to find a paint brush on TSI, try to pull the sword out of the stone in FL, look for Cinderella’s horse on the Carosel, rest by the fountain behind the castle, check out all the statues in front of the castle

EP- try all the sodas at Club Cool, stand in the car wash at TT, make the sidewalk glitter in FW at night, throw a coin in and make a wish at the fountain in Italy, play Kim Possible where you’ll find a ton of stuff there-things I never knew existed until we started playing, walk out the International Gateway to Beaches & Cream at the BC for a Kitchen Sink

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1098235]AK- look for Lady Divine

HS- look for the Showering Umbrella

MK- try to find a paint brush on TSI, try to pull the sword out of the stone in FL, look for Cinderella’s horse on the Carosel, rest by the fountain behind the castle, check out all the statues in front of the castle

EP- try all the sodas at Club Cool, stand in the car wash at TT, make the sidewalk glitter in FW at night, throw a coin in and make a wish at the fountain in Italy, play Kim Possible where you’ll find a ton of stuff there-things I never knew existed until we started playing, walk out the International Gateway to Beaches & Cream at the BC for a Kitchen Sink[/QUOTE]

We just found this after many trips. I knew about it just never saw it.

If none of these trips, I probably would never know it.

Not sure what the ages are in your group - but we did the Family Magic Tour at MK on one trip and loved it! I would think the ages would be around 4-10 that would enjoy it.

No matter what your age, I think the Kim Possible thing is so fun - it’s a great way to see parts of the different countries that you may never have noticed.

This coming trip I’m trying the afternoon tea at the GF. It sounds like a great way to spend an afternoon relaxing!

Another new thing we are going to try is the Campfire with Chip & Dale at FW. I read you can buy a smores kit and roast your marshmellows at the camp fire!

Many of the deluxe hotels have evening movies on the beach.

Also depending on the ages of your group - last trip when it was just DH and I, we went on a monorail bar crawl! We had a drink at the Tambu Lounge at Poly, then the Wave at CR and then a drink at GF (think it was Mizners Lounge). That was fun!

At night go to the Boardwalk - there are alot of sidewalk entertainers & games you can play. It’s really pretty all lit up there at night!

that’s all I can think of for now :wub: