Something is NOT right w/ private messaging

When I come onto MB in the past couple hours I get the pop up that I have two private messages & it also shows “2” in my red box in the top right corner. When I actually GO into my Private Message box nothing new is there. :huh: It’s like stuck or not showing my new messages at all.

I am testing to see if anyone else is having this problem. Sending a PM to MissDisney, DisneyTeacher, Cinderbella, & Dopey right now. Let me know what happens.

OK, even STRANGER!! There is a ‘blank’ PM sitting in my box right now, I have NO idea who it came from and the date says: “12-31-1969 07:00 PM.” UMMM, is a ghost of New Years past trying to PM me? This is SO odd.

I replied to your message and sent you another one to test again.

i got yours and i sent a reply

So, so here’s the weird part. I deleted that 1969 PM and the problem dissapeared. :mellow: Now all my other regular PMs are showing.

WOW, that is straaaange. Please someone else tell em they saw that blank 1969 Private Message also.

Or, maybe a ghost just hijacked my box. :ohmy:

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;966896]So, so here’s the weird part. I deleted that 1969 PM and the problem dissapeared. :mellow: Now all my other regular PMs are showing.

WOW, that is straaaange. Please someone else tell em they saw that blank 1969 Private Message also.

Or, maybe a ghost just hijacked my box. :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Did you ever see that movie “Frequency?” This is intriguing!

Sorry Jess, its a spooky mickey ghost.

Wow, a ghost emailed from before there was internet…CREEPY!!!

Oh waiter! I’ll have what she’s having…

Hmm… Very strange! Are you sure you didn’t have one too many drinks after you left a along day of teaching those children! We wouldn’t blame ya!

No, I am TOTALLY serious. I really just copy & pasted that date. NOBODY else saw one of these in their inbox?

Maybe your just tired … hmmmmm
I know after a 1000 page book I sometimes get tired , And for me that’s alot of coloring !!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe it was one of the 999 Happy Haunts and they typed the message in invisible ink…