Sometimes you just need to relax in front of the TV

I don’t know about you, but I am a total sucker for romantic comedies! I love the mixture of love and drama, which is why I cannot wait for ABC Family’s newest original movie My Future Boyfriend starring Sara Rue and Barry Watson! They are so cute together that it’s easy to get sucked into the movie and feel like you are right there with them. I actually work on behalf of the network and am so excited to tell you that you can catch the new movie on Sunday, April 10 at 8/7c! Will you be tuning in?

ABC Family always has great movies. I remember when I was a kid, before all these extra channels, regular ABC would have an “after school special” I loved it!

Is ABCFamily a product of ABC trying to get us to watch ABC?

I was wondering the same…

Same here! Haha!:happy:

Thanks Remy, those “after school specials” sound great! I love the ABC Family original movies, they’re always a perfect way to relax after a hectic day! As I said, I work with the network but personally speaking I love the movies and content on the channel. It’s always fun and I can watch it with my whole family! I just wanted to pop in here and just let the other fans of the network know that there will be a new movie, My Future Boyfriend, premiering on April 10th at 8/7c on ABC Family. It looks really good and I’m a sucker for anything with Sara Rue! Has anyone seen other ABC Family movies? Do you have a favorite?

Uh…spam?

spam…

The only ABC family show I watch is Pretty little liars- I watch it with Em because I read the books with her. Most of the other shows are kind of sarcastic and silly acting… she is too young for some of the ideas and too old for the sarcastic acting. Id prefer to watch the various Disney teen shows instead.

I declare thee…SPAM~!

ABCfamily - you need to get permission from The admin of this site to “promote” anything on here and that includes ABC family. Warning one and only. Please do not spam on here. Thread is locked.