Soooo bummmed out! Suggestions?

I just went in to check our flight times to let Mouseketrips know for Magical Express and found out our flight has been changed by 3 HOURS!!! I am sooo bummed.:sad:

I was told that frontier has really cut back, and only has one flight to Orlando from Denver right now, and that is the time all flights for Orlando are going out during that timeframe!! She did say there is a possiblility it could change again.

That puts us in Orlando at 4 (the resort at 5 hopefully) instead of 1:glare: So no parks probably!! We are staying at POR and planned on seeing BOB that night.

Any suggestions on dinner for that evening? (We have to give up Le Cellier:pinch: at 4:50!) We need to be back to POR by about 7:30 to see Bob’s whole show…

We do not want to eat at Boatwrights, what is at POFQ and is it good? Or do you think we have time to go to DTD and eat and get back for the show?

Gosh - that makes it tight. Even if you do get in around 4, chances are you won’t get to the resort before 5 at the earliest. We waited 30 minutes at ME in February…but of course, you could leave right away - no way to tell. If you want to see Bob’s Show, I think your only option will be the food court or Boatwrights. Sorry this had to happen - these days the public caters to the airlines - not the other way around. Could you change the night that you see Bob? That’s the only way I can see you getting out to dinner.

That’s a bummer. There is nothing noteworthy at POFQ in the food department. It is boring. The food court at POR is much better stocked and has more to choose from.

I am not a food court person, but that one is doable if the weather is nice - sitting outside enjoying the sights :wink:

If you call the airline and tell them that the new schedule does not work with your vacation, they may try to get you on a different flight.

Oh my gosh, this has happened to us on our past TWO trips, even the one when I was only going to Disneyland for 3 nights & wanted to cherish every precious minute!! I was SO mad!! Continental couldn’t accomodate us on an earlier flight and said that if we chose to leave the night before we’d have to pay the change fee. Ewww, jerks.

I hope something works out!

We ate at Boatwrights and thought the meal was delicious, why don’t you want to eat there? I think you are cutting it close going to DTD to eat and back in 2.5 hours!

Sorry this happened to you! :pinch:

If your arrival is scheduled at 4 you can’t count on being in your room before 6 or maybe 6:30. Assume your arrival is 30-45 minutes late (more common than not), a typical hour and a half to get from the gate at MCO to your resort, then add check-in time–6:30p.

Do you really think it will take that long?:pinch: I guess we have always had really good luck with ME and usually are at the resort within 60-75 minutes! But I guess I better plan it that way!! I really did not want our first meal to be the food court!:glare: I really do not mind the food court at POR bu it is not Le Cellier!!!:sad:

The only flight out of Denver to Orlando is at 10:15 and the schedule for the day before is the same! Wish I could justify another day but we cannot fly out the day before we just have too much going on that day!!

So unless they change it back I guess we are stuck!

If we do get in by 5ish do you think we could do Earl or Wolfgang Puck express and be back?

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;946251]We ate at Boatwrights and thought the meal was delicious, why don’t you want to eat there? I think you are cutting it close going to DTD to eat and back in 2.5 hours!

Sorry this happened to you! :pinch:[/QUOTE]

We also like Boatwrights, but you could take the boat to DTD or grab something in the bar and watch bob

Our airline usually changes our flight time a couple of times before our trip, but it’s usually our flight to return home so it doesn’t impact our arrival. It does mean that on our last day we can’t hit the parks unless we are at an Epcot resort and can just walk over early.
You could always, depending on budget, take a cab from the airport to your resort and eliminate any possible wait for ME. Honestly, though, we have never waited very long for ME.
Hope things work out for you.

I don’t know if you feel right about this but you can always check another airline to see if they have a flight that fits your needs. That really does stink for you guys. I’m sorry that happened. I do admit that the food courts aren’t that bad, but yea it’s not Le Cellar! Sorry and good luck.

• Justy

[QUOTE=inluvwithdisney;946310]The only flight out of Denver to Orlando is at 10:15 and the schedule for the day before is the same! Wish I could justify another day but we cannot fly out the day before we just have too much going on that day!!

So unless they change it back I guess we are stuck!

If we do get in by 5ish do you think we could do Earl or Wolfgang Puck express and be back?[/QUOTE]

Possibly - but time-wise you really can’t guarantee anything. I’d just go to the foodcourt. You’re going to be tired from the flight - why add more pressure to yourselves. I haven’t eaten at Boatwright’s in years, but others have said it’s ok - it’s no LeCellier - but unfortunately, probably your only choice for a sit-down dinner. Check out the menu - it looks pretty good.

So I am going to make an adr at boatwrights, and cancel my Le Cellier reservation. I am not going to do this until about a month before because the airline said the time could change AGAIN!! soo I am not giving up Le Cellier until I am absolutely sure I have to!!

But if I do I will post it here so if anyone wants it they can have it!! It is on May 28th at 4:50!!

I am so sorry about your flight times!!

Have you used Mouseketrips much? I am seriously thinking about using them this year because they might have better luck getting me discounts that I missed each of the last 2 years. May I PM you about your mouseketrips experience?

[QUOTE=CarolinaTilt;946912]I am so sorry about your flight times!!

Have you used Mouseketrips much? I am seriously thinking about using them this year because they might have better luck getting me discounts that I missed each of the last 2 years. May I PM you about your mouseketrips experience?[/QUOTE]

Please do, I would love to answer any questions you may have! We love Keith and Scott they are great and always check all discounts they may help you save money. We have used them 5 times and have always been thrilled!

[QUOTE=inluvwithdisney;946907]So I am going to make an adr at boatwrights, and cancel my Le Cellier reservation. I am not going to do this until about a month before because the airline said the time could change AGAIN!! soo I am not giving up Le Cellier until I am absolutely sure I have to!!

But if I do I will post it here so if anyone wants it they can have it!! It is on May 28th at 4:50!![/QUOTE]

That’s a wise choice. Maybe even wait until 2 weeks ahead. I don’t know anything about boatwrights, so I don’t know if I would care if I could get it or not.:blink: