Sooooo Excited!

I can no longer concentrate on anything else. I leave in less than 48 hours and I am going:wacko::wacko: This is the SLOWEST work day ever:blink::blink:Please won’t you end already!!! I want to go home and start packing:laugh::laugh:

:goofybounce::goofybounce:BTW…Monica if you see this, don’t fret, my work is done

Have a Safe Trip … And take lots of pictures !!!

Lol!! Have fun on your trip!

Have a great trip!!! I know what you mean…time seems to be going very slowly for me too!!!

Can’t wait to hear all about your trip!

WOW! I am so excited for you!! Can’t wait to see your pics!!!

Only 2 hours to go and I can go home!!! :goofybounce:I’m cleaning my house tonight (I have to come home to a clean house)and paying bills,:pinch: shopping for clothes and packing tomorrow…oooohhh I’m so excited:goofybounce::goofybounce:I ordered Photopass, so I should have lots of photos

I still say you are a procrastinator!! You should have been packed by now, let alone going shopping for things to pack!!! U know I love you!!

How long will you be gone this trip?

Im so excited for you! I hope to see a review when you get back! Have so much fun! :smiley:

That’s funny because I never procrastinate…and i really do need some new tops…in my defense I did try to go shopping the other day and it was a bust:ohmy:Since you are my personal shopper at christmas, why not shop for my clothes too??:wub:Really, you like to shop, I HATE it…you pick out the clearance stuff that will fit me and i’ll write you a check:laugh:It’s the perfect solution!

11 beautiful nights and 12 sun filled days:laugh::laugh:

You are going to have so much fun!! When we go we will be staying 10 nights but that will be during peak. I’m just thinking about how much you will be able to do because of the time of year and the length of stay. I seriously cannot wait to see your TR! Now get packing!!!

Can’t wait to hear about your BLT experience and all of your pics!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(but yes, you should have been packed by now :ohmy:)

[QUOTE=fito;1030308]Can’t wait to hear about your BLT experience and all of your pics!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

(but yes, you should have been packed by now :ohmy:)[/QUOTE]

I’m on the phone with mommyof2 and I still haven’t started packing:laugh:BUT we are talking about Disney…Does that count??

You are soo lucky, I hope you have a great trip, I have to wait until August. Take lots of pics to share with us

So, are you packed yet missy?

Uh well not technically:blush:…I do have bags from wal-mart filled with stuff I need to take, my suitcases are on the bed…Oh yeah and I went shopping:huh:AND I bought something:blink:I’m going to start after Jared goes to school:laugh::laugh:I promise

Wonderful! Hope you have a great time & take lots of pictures.

You better be packed by now!!!:laugh: