Sorry for the delay, back open for business

Hey all, what I thought would take about an hour ended up taking about 15. MouseBuzz should be back open for business. I have upgraded the backend software, and I think I got most things running correctly. There are still a few graphics I need to fix.

If you happen to see anything that does look correct, or does not work, please post it in this thread so I can take a look at it.

I have a big, non-related announcement coming, as soon as I can iron out all the problems, hopefully tomorrow.

So far the upgrades are REALLY cool! :heart:

The Forums button at the top of the page next to ‘Home’ has gone-or am I mising something?

It looks like everyones countdown timers are gone.

I can’t find the forums buttton either.

Announcement… ANNOUNCEMENT… Can’t wait for the announcement!!! :slight_smile: Thanks, Mickey, for keeping things fresh!

It is in the upper right corner area under Main Menu… below home.

OK - When I opened up MouseBuzz there was no forum at all - looked like it didn’t even exist. Seems to be back now.

when you do a search it comes up with a message to tell the administrator

I am happy that were back up and running - but my count down is gone…

I don’t know about anybody else, but I felt like my lifeline was cut last night when I tried for over a hour to get on mousebuzz. I did everything I could thinking it was a problem with my computer!! Thank goodness I didn’t throw it in the trash!! Glad we are back up and running- I can breathe again!! I almost had to admit my self into a MouseBuzz Anonymous program!! :laugh:

I have to agree with you. I felt a little lost. How weired is that?:blink:

I love all the new changes. How fun to poke around in my User CP :happy:

[QUOTE=Dopey;850142]I have to agree with you. I felt a little lost. How weired is that?:blink:

I love all the new changes. How fun to poke around in my User CP :happy:[/QUOTE]

I didn’t notice the User CP changes until you mentioned it. So now people can see who’s stalking them? And we get photo albums? So it’s sorta like Myspace and MB combined? :huh:

You can go back under OPTIONS and put it back on! :happy:

Yeah, it is kind of :cool: But it also means we spend more time here than ever. What with stalking people and messing around back there :laugh:

[QUOTE=Dopey;850142]I have to agree with you. I felt a little lost. How weired is that?:blink:

I love all the new changes. How fun to poke around in my User CP :happy:[/QUOTE]

ME TOO! I was traveling most of the day yesterday, when I got home and got the error message I was like :eek: what happened to MB!! I was up late and it popped on around 2am . . . made me :happy: again!

LOL… i started clicking on member names to see how this new set up works… so some of you have been “viewed” by me… sorta… LOL:ph34r:

I just viewed you…:laugh:

This is going to make me look like a stalker, I view profiles a lot!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;850178]I just viewed you…:laugh:

This is going to make me look like a stalker, I view profiles a lot![/QUOTE]

Me too! I like the album . . . good place to store your favs after a trip!

Thanks for providing us a great place to play mickey! I can’t wait to see what the annoucement is.