Sorry Guys. Stitch's Show is Closing!

Well it seemed like a great idea at first, and I personally thought the show was really cute, but it just wasn’t drawing the crowds. After next Saturday, the 27th, they’re closing Stitch’s Supersonic Celebration. It hasn’t even been open for 2 months! So if you missed it, well…you’ve missed it for good. Hopefully they can regroup and figure out something else. Just a heads up.

Wow, that didn’t last long at all.

Wow that was a quick exit!!! It was one of the show’s we were going to check out when we were there…I hope they do some regrouping and get it back up and going in the future…Cause I know there are a few Stitch fans out there who were lookign forward to it!

Maybe they now get the message that people are just not that into Stitch. Cute movie, yes, but really now…
Too bad, they spent a lot of money creating that stage.

That didn’t last long.

Personally, I’m tired of Stitch and hope Disney moves on and stops pushing this character so much.

[QUOTE=Dopey;968446]Maybe they now get the message that people are just not that into Stitch. Cute movie, yes, but really now…
Too bad, they spent a lot of money creating that stage.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I feel like Disney is trying very hard to make all of us believe we love Stitch. I hope they figure it out pretty quickly.

It was an ok show but not one I thought would stick around long. Hope they come up with a really good show to take its place.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;968447]That didn’t last long.

Personally, I’m tired of Stitch and hope Disney moves on and stops pushing this character so much.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree

I have never been a Stitch fan, so I avoid Stitch pins, parades, rides, etc. that feature Stitch. Do you know what will be replacing the show?

Rats. I thought you were going to tell us they were closing the ride.

I like Stitch but personally don’t think I would be interested in the show. Thanks for letting us know.

NoooOOOOOooooooo I didn’t get to see it yet! :pinch:

Last trip, no one wanted to stop long enough to watch it! DRAT! I like to see everything AT LEAST ONCE! :frown:

DD9 will be disappointed, she :heart: Stitch!!

Rowdy thanks for the heads up, we’re going to miss it by 3 days!

wow that was fast!!! my dd would have enjoyed it! she likes stitch! and we missed it in May thinking we’d just catch it next time! Oh well I suppose!

We didn’t stay to watch it-it was in a seriously hot, hot, hot place, out in the open w/ no shade. I didn’t want to bake my family while watching Stitch, it’s just not worth it.

I wonder if it had anything to do with the fact that Space Mountain is closed. I was there last week, and never got past the astro orbiter to go anywhere… there was no need…

We love Stitch - Disney has too few characters aimed at boys…and the pins are very popular and hard to find when trading, but we saw this show on YouTube and it was really lame. Maybe they will go back to the drawing board and make a decent show this time…

I have to say that I am not surprised. When we were at MK last month i saw the show being performed a couple of different time (although we didn’t stop to watch) but there were only a handful of people watching it each time we went by. And when i say a handful i really mean only a handful. Less than 20.

hee hee !!!

I didn’t even think about YouTube. I looked the show up and I have to say I’m surprised it lasted 2 months–that was AWFUL!

It’s a shame that they spent all that money on refurbishing that area. I saw the You Tube video and was not that impressed. We were, however, going to watch it at least once.

Oh well, I hope they think of something great to do with that area.