Southwest Airlines Friends Fly Free to Walt Disney World

Southwest Airlines Friends Fly Free offer to Walt Disney World Resort is great for family vacations

:happy:[B]SWEET DEAL!!! [/B]:happy:

[B]Walt Disney World® Resort and Southwest Airlines are teaming up with an exclusive Friends Fly & Play FREE offer![/B] For a limited time, buy a Southwest Airlines Vacations package including flight, accommodations at a Disney Resort Hotel, and Magic Your Way Theme Park Tickets, and [B]every second person flies and plays for free![/B]

Every person on the reservation must purchase the same Magic Your Way Ticket. Offer is not valid on the Magic Your Way Ticket with No Expiration Option.

Magic Your Way Ticket with Park Hopper® Option will automatically be put in your cart prior to checkout.
Offer only valid when staying at Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel room categories that say "Buy 1 Get 1 Free."
During the booking process, select “Upgrade Room” to view “Buy 1 Get 1 Free” room categories.
Be sure to book this package between July 10 and Aug 6, 2009 by 6 PM CST for travel July 16 through Dec 15, 2009 (Blackout dates are Nov 24 – Dec 1, 2009).

Five-day advance purchase required. Offer only valid for travel Monday through Thursday. If any part of the trip occurs on a day other than Monday - Thursday, that part of the trip is not eligible for the Friends Fly Free discount. (some other restrictions do apply.)

To book these discounted packages visit : Southwest Vacations by clicking [B]here[/B].

[B]Customized Vacation Packages Include:
[/B]
[ul]
[li]Roundtrip flight via Southwest Airlines®
[/li][li]Seven night hotel accommodations and hotel taxes
[/li][li]Magic Your Way Ticket
[/li][li]Disney’s Magical Express complimentary roundtrip airport/hotel transportation service
[/li][li]Disney’s Extra Magic Hours
[/li][li]Rapid Rewards® credit on flight portion
[/li][li]24-hour traveler assistance
[/li][/ul]

SAY WHAT??!! I am going to look at this right now!

Hope it works out for you! :biggrin:

I need to figure out whats the better deal right now. I have a bounceback offer right now, I need to make a spreadsheet and see what works best for us. Problem is, I am trying to decide if we are going to get annual passes or not.

I wonder if you can use these tickets to upgrade to the passes?

Wow sounds good to me since we are in the process of booking our next vacation and SWA is our airline of choice.

WHOA!! That is AWESOME!!! :eek:

OK so I just checked into this. Rob and I are taking a road trip to Graceland in Oct. and I just priced this out and staying an extra day longer makes WDW cost the same as our road trip!

Hmmmmmm. I really, really, really, really, really hope we can pull this off! Now I just need to get over my icky feeling of going to WDW without Tyler!

Thanks for sharing!

Lisa

We purchased a VERY similar deal from Southwest in early June that included Free Dining and 7 day Hopper Tickets. Normally book through Disney, but this offer was too good to pass up! Almost a month away!!

I am in awe; I never knew Southwest offered deals like this. (Kids flying free to Disneyland on Alaska, sure…but that’s been around forever…)

I hope they offer this same kind of deal at a time when we can actually take advantage of it. Especially since before you know it, there will be FOUR of us old enough to require a plane ticket. :dry:

Wow so I have been pricing some of these packages out - and they are an INSANELY good deal. :whistling

That’s what I’d like to know. Are the tickets coded different? Just think if you could take these tickets and upgrade them to an AP with a DVC discount. But I doubt that would work. :frown:

wow- too bad I drive… might have to look at flying once…