Southwest booking question

I have always used AAA for all my trips, but not this one, the fee’s are getting ridiculous!
I have never booked SW plane ticket before. My question is once I book them will I have to print out a confirmation paper? OR will the confirmation go to my e-mail and I can print it later. My problem is my printer isn’t working, and the flights finally dropped to $99.00 so I want to book them RIGHT NOW!!!

You don’t have to print anything out until 24 hours before you depart. You can check in online to get your boarding pass at that time. At some point it’s probably a good idea to print your confirmation letter, or save it to your documents, just in case something happens with the system. Good luck! Get those cheap airfares!! :mickey:

SWA should email you something you can print if you want. All you really need is your boarding passes when you get to the airport.

Thank you guys!
:mickey:I booked it–It’s official WE ARE GOING TO WDW!!!:mickey:

Remember even though you booked the tickets, keep checking the price. If the price drops even lower you can get the difference in SW credit. The credit is good for one year from the time of booking.

I LOVE SW. If SW is available to where ever I am going, it is the only airlines I would consider. The price you have now is the final price - unless it goes down. Remember 2 bags fly free!

Oh Wow!! $99 is great. Wish we had those rates. The most current for us is $481 per person. Multiply that x’s 5 and we can drive for the cost of 1 flying. SW must be a very popular airline where you are:wub:

OMG! that is outrageous! I can’t understand why you are so much closer than I am. I’ll NEVER understand how the price goes up and drops within hours sometimes.

Yes, but read the fine print. If she CANNOT print from her computer, she can certainly come to the airport earlier and print the boarding pass on the day of the flight

That’s about what we’re paying this year. Last year was double :pinch:
I wish we could fly SW

Southwest- best airline ever!

I totally agree! Love it!

I gotta admit. I am not sorry that we drive to WDW. From our door to the airport(Savannah, GA) to Florida to ME to WDW resort would take 4hrs, 45 min. That is if we did not have a single delay and we arrived at security 15 minutes before departure. Savannah never has a line.
We can drive in 5 hrs and have no tranfers or worries about delays. Even the occasional stop on I-4 never extends us more than 15 minutes. We also have our car so we can continue our tradition of being ‘Hopping Fools’ our whole trip.

[quote=pam&rich;1061510]i gotta admit. I am not sorry that we drive to wdw. From our door to the airport(savannah, ga) to florida to me to wdw resort would take 4hrs, 45 min. That is if we did not have a single delay and we arrived at security 15 minutes before departure. Savannah never has a line.
We can drive in 5 hrs and have no tranfers or worries about delays. Even the occasional stop on i-4 never extends us more than 15 minutes. We also have our car so we can continue our tradition of being ‘hopping fools’ our whole trip.[/quote]

very jealous!!

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1061510]I gotta admit. I am not sorry that we drive to WDW. From our door to the airport(Savannah, GA) to Florida to ME to WDW resort would take 4hrs, 45 min. That is if we did not have a single delay and we arrived at security 15 minutes before departure. Savannah never has a line.
We can drive in 5 hrs and have no tranfers or worries about delays. Even the occasional stop on I-4 never extends us more than 15 minutes. We also have our car so we can continue our tradition of being ‘Hopping Fools’ our whole trip.[/QUOTE]

If we were that close, we’d drive too. My DH gets so worried about missing the plane. We always ask if we can get on an earlier ME bus back to the airport just for that reason.

So add me to the Jealous list.:laugh:

Our airport is a regional one with Delta, Allegiant and AA servicing and only goes to 5 airports so not much competition here. To go to FL, which is east we have to go the opposite direction to DFW for transfer.

Our airport is a little over 1 hour away and we have to drive straight through Pittsburgh to get there. So we end up leaving 4 hours before our flight so we are there with our 2 hours ahead of time they recommend. Since we usually have an early flight - 7 am - we don’t hit traffic and are there the 3 hours in advance. But I would be so afraid to wait the extra time and hit the traffic and be messed up. I feel so much more secure getting parked, checked in, through security. Once I’m on “the other side” I can relax cause then I am on vacation.

If I were anything less than 7 hours away, I would drive. (and probably go more often! LOL)

We are leaving on Southwest in just a few hours! Woohoo! Never flown with them before, but couldn’t beat the price for this trip. $60 one way! Fantastic!

First of all HAVE FUN, & YEAH FOR YOU!!!
You’re going to love SW they are very family friendly.

So glad I booked when I did! I just checked and the flights are up to $133.00 each way.:ohmy: