SouthWest

so i went to SW to check my flights to see if the price went down, and the “wanna get away prices” are no longer there, its saying more advance purchase required.
Does anyone know if there is a way to check and see if that price would have gone down? I am pretty sure I can’t find out because I think it was a web only offer

I wouldn’t think so. It’s no longer available so it’s not lower than you paid because you can’t rebook at a lower fare.

yep, that is sorta what i was thinking, thank you!!:mickey:

Danielle did you catch the sale on Aug 3rd? SW flights purchased that day were 50% off and if you already had a booking they would credit the difference.
I don’t fly so no need to follow prices much but if I did I sure wish we had SW around here. I heard they were a top notch airline.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1118725]Danielle did you catch the sale on Aug 3rd? SW flights purchased that day were 50% off and if you already had a booking they would credit the difference.
I don’t fly so no need to follow prices much but if I did I sure wish we had SW around here. I heard they were a top notch airline.[/QUOTE]

I did NOT SEE IT, DARN so i missed it now?

I’m sorry. I posted a link to it here on Friday. I was hoping people would check in and find it. It had limited dates but for those already traveling anyway it was a good deal.

Cyndi,

SouthWest has become our go to airline. In the old days you could never get a bad flight on United, now I avoid it like the plague. I was a United 100,000 mile member for a lot of years so I really saw the decline of that airline.

On the other hand even our corporate travel department has finally approved SouthWest. They are an example of what good customer service is all about.

-Harry

oh don’t be sorry its my fault I have been MIA for a while :sad:

pixiemom, you may or may not have missed a deal with SW. It was very select flights from what I checked. Didn’t help me at all.

SW doesn’t even fly from here to Orlando----:sad:

From what I read it was pretty limited on flights and times. Not every flight was on sale.

I did a quick glance the day of the sale and from what I could see it was mostly Tuesday flights. Didn’t work for me…so I didn’t even look at prices.

Thank you!!!

Thanks, i don’t feel so bad now :wink:

Keep checking the site because they may open more seats for wanna get away as you get closer to your date. You might just get lucky at the last minute but don’t count on it.

its all good, i think i did pretty good with prices, i was just wondering if they went any lower…actually i just checked, there must have been a glitch on the site yesterday, the prices are actually more then what i paid

Will Southwest give you money back if the price is lower now than when you paid?

I don’t think so i think they just give you credit to use within the year