Space Mountain?

Does anyone have an update on how the SM refurb is going? Is it on schedule?

someone posted about that in the TTA thread. I’ll try and find it for you

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/wdw-theme-parks/52241-saw-tta-running-today.html

I heard it will not open real early, there was too much to be done and they won’t get another shot at it like this for a while.

November is totally unrealistic.
I’ve said all along “February”.

Well since you will be there in less than 30 days, and you do know people, perhaps you could do some arm twisting, and move things along down there. :biggrin:

Alas it is those whom I know are telling me - no way, Jose.

That;s what they call me, Jose.

I don’t know why. Silly actually. Anyway

no

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;994848]Alas it is those whom I know are telling me - no way, Jose.

That;s what they call me, Jose.

I don’t know why. Silly actually. Anyway

no[/QUOTE]

Well then, tanks for nuttin’ :tongue:

hahahahaah

I has to laugh…

Has anyone heard any updates on the refurb? My trip is getting so close I hope it’s open!

Someone posted yesterday that it will open on Nov.22

Is this one of the biggest refurbs they’ve done on SM? Seems to be, should be exciting once everything is up and running, bring on Sept 2010 when I can give it a whirl lol!

keeping my fingers crossed…i’m down there dec 5, so i don’t have a lot of window for them to be delayed…

I’m looking forward to the new Stitch theme of space mountain…can’t wait!

I thought it was Buzz Lightyear? :laugh: Darn…

I heard Stitch…go figure…I am sure with then new push in TL it have a neat sound track telling us all the great place we can visit after we arrive back in TL.

A Stitch theme? We’ll be down in early December with a first timer, so I hope it will be open.

Sorry the Stitch thing was just a joke! There will be no character theming, still good ol’ Space Mountain. (I certainly hope anyway! :laugh:)

Whew. I don’t even like the Stich ride thing. What are they doing to it, anyway?

It is getting the update that the Disneyland Space Mountain got a few years ago: it will be darker, more special effects, etc. It’s very cool - adds to the excitement and makes it better than ever, but doesn’t change the original theme!

And Stitch themed! Perfect!!