Spain rumor again for World Showcase

WALT DISNEY WORLD

New Epcot Pavilion?

Rumors have once again surfaced of a new pavilion at Epcot’s World Showcase. Spain is apparently the favorite to be added between France and Morocco. The country has been mentioned several times before but has never gone ahead. Watch this space!

This was from MK’s Disney News Roundup August 13 | Disney Blog at Magical Kingdoms

This one seems to be pandering,would rather see some other country,australia would be a good one,russia,another …or if that isn’t ok how about everyone’s favorite brazil haha although france might complain about all the singing

I just read this rumor the other day. I think some spanish food would be great but i think Russia and Austrailia would be great too.

Russia would be cool.

“COOL” get it? Russia - cool? oh c’mon! I got my funny pants on today.

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1044665]Russia would be cool.

“COOL” get it? Russia - cool? oh c’mon! I got my funny pants on today.[/QUOTE]

THe Vodka flight tasting would be great.

Isn’t Russia having a heatwave?

And fires. Could add that to Illuminations and really have a neat show.

Spain would be so nice, I love Spain and the Spanish culture. I would love to see a Russian Pavillion too, again, wonderful history and culture too.

That is what I was thinking. They could have a Vodka bar if they were to add Russia in the WS.

It would be fun to see another country join the World Showcase…I’d love to see Holland join someday.

We’re just glad you’re wearing pants.

Spain is cool, I’ve always wanted to go there, but my vote would go to Australia first. It’s just so far away from everything I know!

fit right in with food and wine plus vodka…and russian beer

at least funny pamts…are they all natural materials…

Add a new twist to our annual World Showcase crawl.:smile:

Another country would be great…vodka bar ~ now you’re talking!!::blush:

hahaha yea!!!

Another addition to World Showcase would be great. The more we are exposed to other cultures, the better we are. Spain would be nice, but Russia would be fantastic (and not just because of the Vodka).

just as long as it isn’t “BRAZIL” hahahhahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha

get it? lol… tough crowd.