Speaking of December and fireworks

Does anyone have any indication yet if Wishes will be performed at park closing at 7 PM on Christmas party evenings like they have in past years?
I haven’t seen any indication yet on the December calendar whether this is the plan.

YOU are asking US? :confused::confused::confused:

Who knows more about Disney fireworks than you?! :confused::confused::confused:

[QUOTE=LURK;891683]
Who knows more about Disney fireworks than you?! :confused::confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

Someone who actually works there, especially one of the pyrotechnics guys.
I guess I’ll ask when I’m there next week.
Even Rowdy probably doesn’t know for sure. This past New Year’s Eve, I asked him if it was a sure thing that MK would do Fantasy in the Sky New Year’s edition, on 12/30 at midnight, and he didn’t know, even though I was fairly sure they would. It turned out that they did it on 12/29 and 12/30. He did get back to me that he’d found out I was right, but by that time, I think I’d already seen it posted on All Ears.
Remember, there are thousands of cast members in WDW and most of them have no idea about special plans that don’t affect their departments.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;891690]
Remember, there are thousands of cast members in WDW and most of them have no idea about special plans that don’t affect their departments.[/QUOTE]

He’s right. If it’s not characters, shows or parades, I usually don’t know specialty things. My roommate just finished a T.A. with pyro. I can ask him when I see him.

Thanks Matt. I appreciate that.