Special offers

Can one assume that the attendance for March won’t be the usual high volume? Maybe I am being wishful but there seems to be a lot of special offers for March. We are going mid-March and I would be so happy if it wasn’t packed. Judging from ADRs available it will be evry crowded. Any thoughts or predictions?

We’re in the same boat - going last week of March and first week of April. We’ve never been this early in the year before and frankly I’m quite nervous about the Spring break and Easter crowds! Judging by the ADR’s I’d say it will be quite busy, but judging by the Disney sales we keep receiving, I’d say they are still hurting for business. Maybe it is just that more and more people are taking advantage of the dining plans and getting wiser to to the need for making reservations!

School’s spring breaks very from early March to late April, so it will probably be busy during those times.

Easter is during the second week of April this year too, so that could be affecting crowd levels for March.

I spent a few days at the parks in Mid-March of 06 and it was veeeerrry busy. We just tried to make the best of it and I’m sure you will too.

Disney is definitely doing their very best to keep people coming through their gates! (I know we weren’t planning a WDW trip this year, but that “buy 4, get 3 free” deal sucked us in! :whistling)

I would assume it’s going to stay pretty busy there all year. I’m sure there are a lot of people scrapping vacation plans because of the economy, but I imagine there are an equal number of people who want to go to Disney to “escape”!