Special Requests- Advanced Checkin

Okay,

Two questions for Advanced Check in:

1. How do you put a specific room request on your Advanced Checkin? Right now I click on it and it shows only “fridge, ground floor, elevator, etc”. It doesn’t give the ability anymore to put a note on there. Do I have to call Disney to add our room request?

2. What room would you request at the Disney Lodge? Reading DISBOARDS I get the idea that the best rooms are the “bear face rooms”. Any thoughts on the best rooms?

I’m getting in this thread because I want the answer to the advance check in request too. I thought there was a place to notate it. Last time I asked this question that was the feedback I received. If there isn’t one, I would call and have it noted on your reservation.

As for the Lodge, I had a court yard or pool view on the 5th floor. It was ideal. We were able to watch the water pagent from our balcony.

We are courtyard view. I am excited to stay there (though I secretly wish I had a Poly reservation, shhhhh, don’t tell my wife) so I really want a good room. Plus, this is our 11th anniversary. We did GF Parkview last year for our 10th and were disappointed in that resort. (It just wasn’t Disney magic). I want the best for my wife/daughter and this year my Mother.

Thanks guys!

[QUOTE=cjtownman;1035198]We are courtyard view. I am excited to stay there (though I secretly wish I had a Poly reservation, shhhhh, don’t tell my wife) so I really want a good room. Plus, this is our 11th anniversary. We did GF Parkview last year for our 10th and were disappointed in that resort. (It just wasn’t Disney magic). I want the best for my wife/daughter and this year my Mother.

Thanks guys![/QUOTE]

Ask for the 5th or higher floor so you can see the light pagent from your balcony. The Polynesian is nice, but really not all that worth the price tag in my opinion. I felt the WL and the AKL was more worth the deluxe price tag. Sure the rooms are a touch smaller, but both resorts as SO awesome in design and theme.

Yeah, the Poly is just our favorite so far. I am all for trying something new. Especially when saving $1500 dollars. But I do miss the Poly.

I will put down 4th/5th. That will work!

Room 6019 was decent.
So was room 6020. Not sure which is woods view and which is courtyard, but I’m fairly certain that the odd numbers face the courtyard.
It is a little bit of a distance from the elevator.
On the other side of the building try 5135 or 6135 or something in that area. Also, those rooms are a little closer to elevators.