Spirit changed my flights again!

Well another email today from Spirit Airlines. They have changed my coming home flight…instead of flying home at 3pm, I now fly home at 8pm~ More disney time is cool, so I am ok with it! I was able to adjut my rservation for my rental car with no extra charge, so all is well. I am going to see if I can get a late check out with OKW…

At least it was a change in your favor. I would have been upset if I had lost 5 hours the other way.

I agree the other way would have been BAD!

so…I just went on spirit.com to just check the bags an seat assignments… They deleted my seat assignments and didn’t credit me the amount I paid and the system is trying to make me repay for new seats. Im on hold with an agent who speak very little English who just told me to go to the airport and take what’s left over…on hold now for a supervisor.

I don’t think so, I hope you get someone who will help you.

I hope you get someone that will help you too! You paid for those seats, you need reassigned or money back!
Glad to hear that the change was in your favor though and you didn’t have any extra charges with the rental car. Any extra Disney time you can get is always great!!

It took a supervisor, but they supposedly fixed it. I have to wait for an email and check to see if it’s loaded tomorrow. I hope this is the last of this…guess I will see in the morning. Luggage fees were still in tact, so that’s something.

Something just told me to look at it after I posted this thead…lol I have NO luck with this kind of stuff:laugh:

Fixed already. Oh well maybe someone is looking out for me today.:heart:

[QUOTE=Dana;860988]It took a supervisor, but they supposedly fixed it. I have to wait for an email and check to see if it’s loaded tomorrow. I hope this is the last of this…guess I will see in the morning. Luggage fees were still in tact, so that’s something.

Something just told me to look at it after I posted this thead…lol I have NO luck with this kind of stuff:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Good thing you went with your gut and checked!

Would not have been a good start to the vacation if you didn’t have a seat on the plane! :glare:

Pixie Dust you get that email!

It was a good thing that you looked at that! I am sure it will be loaded and fixed and you will be on your way before you know it!

That’s great, I’m glad it was easily taken care of with one phone call.

Glad it was all fixed and you get extra Disney time! Be sure to ask for a late check out when you check in and call the night before checking out. They only approve few and far between if you are staying on points.

Thats great we normally picked that time. Check your bags and off to the parks. We are driving so we will be getting up and leaving. No bonus time.:mickey:

We usually have good luck with spirit.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:That exactly what I did, jaw dropping and everything. Glad everything came together. My DH would freak with all that mess and would want me to check 3 times a day. Just curious, what time was your original booking? Did you jump back and forth or just get later and later.

I agree… later flight means more time at DISNEY with no additional expense that is a WIN WIN situation for you.

I am overly irked about the whole “paid for seat assignments and it all went poof” situation, so I can imagine how you felt. Can’t believe something so obvious took a supervisor to fix.

Wouldn’t you think that airlines would be bending over backward to keep customers these days, instead of doing everything they can to drive them away? Craziness.

More Disney for you and your DD but I wouldnt like the idea of not having a set time and sticking with it! Im scared of change. I guess thats why I call my offsite hotel every 3 hours to check and cfm the ressie again

I’ve not flown Spirit–never will based on the stories I’ve heard. I bet they go belly-up in the next few years with service like this.

Ahhh Dana, I am sorry about the whole seat assignment mix-up. Hopefully it was fixed & won’t happen again.

That’s cool your time got adjusted to your benefit, a couple weeks ago I got an e-mail from Continental saying our trip times were changed and precious Disney time for taken AWAY from me. :sad: It wasn’t a lot, but still. We were suppose to arrive in Orlando at 9:30am and now we are arriving at 10:45am. We were suppose to depart at 2:20 pm and now we are departing at 1:50 pm. I hope they don’t change it again!

Enjoy your extra hours!

Dana, I had the same thing happen to me…although, my seat assignment loss didn’t go as smoothly as yours. My seat assignment dissapeared, my DH still had his in tact. After both my husband and I talked at length to the call center with much frustration and anger trying to get the seat re-assigned (which was prepaid for), we ended up paying an additional $5 to assign me a seat and called it a day. If I didn’t already have flights booked with Spirit for our December trip to WDW I would never fly them again!