Split stay POP to Poly

In 18 days :wub::wub::wub: we are doing a split stay b/w POP and Poly. When I did a split stay from CR to BC, I just called the bellman and they came up and got our luggage and it was transferred to the BC.

Do they offer this service at POP? It was so easy the last time, I’m hoping it will be the same here.

We did the same (pop to poly) last year and we wheeled our luggage (i believe they do have a bell service though that could do it for you) up to bell services though in the front of the resort and they just filled out a form and took our luggage to the poly for us. But it took a LONG time for it to get there and we had to retrieve it ourselves (only because we needed stuff out of our bags that afternoon for an ap holder party at AK)

Disney will move your bags between any of their resorts. Take what you need with you because they don’t start moving bags until about 2:00. We always head out and enjoy our day and then head over to our new resort when we’re ready for our afternoon break.

What do you do if you have to change rooms 3 times in 1 trip but in the same resort? In Dec I will be staying at SSR in a studio for a few nights and then into a 1 bd and then back in a studio again. Will they take the bags from room to room?

Sure, just call bell services and have them come get your luggage. it will cost you a few bucks in tips each time but it’s worth it. You could also take your own luggage to the desk and ask them to hold it but that’s a lot of work at a large resort.

[QUOTE=ssn;898751]In 18 days :wub::wub::wub: we are doing a split stay b/w POP and Poly. When I did a split stay from CR to BC, I just called the bellman and they came up and got our luggage and it was transferred to the BC.

Do they offer this service at POP? It was so easy the last time, I’m hoping it will be the same here.[/QUOTE]

We did the same thing in 2005. It was easy. We did have to take our stuff to the front of the resort and they took care of the rest. Just press the EASY button!

Thanks so much for that bit of info! I would rather spend $100 in tips than have to worry about getting the luggage back and forth! Thanks!!