Spoodles?

I haven’t read much about Spoodles recently. I was thinking about dining there on our next trip since we will be staying at the Boardwalk or Beach Club.
So, does anyone have any recent reviews?:confused: :laugh:

Yeah, because Cavey hasn’t been posting a lot! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don’t have any new reviews to give you, but I know it is a favorite for us every trip! Love the cheese flatbread and the margaritas!

They did change the menu awhile back, but we’ve been since and still love it! I’ve heard breakfast there is very yummy too, but we’ve never worked that into our plans YET.

Yes, we love it for breakfast, no frills, I love
thier poached eggs and there is little something
for everyone. Pretty laid back to:happy:

I still enjoy dinner there. The appetizers are fantastic, and I enjoy the seafood stew. It’s not typical Disney, which can be a good thing. It’s generally quieter and more relaxed. Although we could never afford a stay there, the entire feel of the Boardwalk is worth a visit.

Oh, yeah…

Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles! Spoodles!

We love Spoodles, but I will admit that we didn’t eat there over Spring Break. We tried some new places (Boma…mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) and opted out of our regular places. We did check the new menu and it looks very good.

Every trip we INTEND to eat at Boma’s. Every trip we don’t. I haven’t even visited AKL.

That is because you are a spoodleholic…

Spoodles is indeed very nice. We :heart: love :heart: AKL and Boma, though. (and we can happily ignore Jiko. Really, yes…)

What? You must visit AKL and eat at

Boma Boma Boma Boma Boma Boma Boma Boma Boma Boma Boma Boma Boma
:redface: now I am out of breath

Not to hijack the Spoodles thread (We do love Spoodles), but Boma exceeded our expectations. It was very busy (we had a 6:15 reservation) and the waiter was slow with the check, but the food was unbelievable. We tried just about everything. The kids jumped right in and tried most everything as well.

Oh… and SpoodlesSpoodlesSpoodlesSpoodlesSpoodlesSpoodlesSpoodles :laugh:

Ate at Spoodles in August 2007, it was great!

i think we will def. add Spoodles to the ADR list for the next trip. We are also planning on Teppan Edo for the first time.

We love Boma, too!

Well, look who showed up at the mention of Spoodles! It’s like rubbing the magic lamp.

Hey stranger!!:happy:

Hey all you Spoodles and Boma people out there… how come we never have a post that looks like this:

Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric UmbrellaElectric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella Electric Umbrella

… just wonderin’ :laugh:

Dang, MissDisney, if you’d said something we could have bought the condiment cart for you as a souvenir. :laugh:

(To the tune of Xanadu (“The dream that came through a million years, that lived on through all the tears, it came to Xanadu-u-u-u…”))

“The cart… that was at the Um-brel-la… that just disappeared one day-ay… it came to MouseSurplu-u-u-us…”

Yes, that’s right, we saw the thing there… the EU condiment cart, after they got rid of it. It’s probably sold by now and I’m sure we couldn’t have afforded it (and no idea what we’d do with it) but it was jarring to see it there a while back.

And even more jarring to realize just how geeky that makes us to know where it was from!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

David
not to mention the Xanadu geek aspect here…

I knew this thread was missing something.

I think the closest you’re going to get is:

Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons! Sunshine Seasons!

Or maybe
Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s! Narcoossee’s!

Not that I could put these two places in the same class.