Spring Break Crowds...Already?

I am leaving on my performing arts tour to DL on Saturday, and I couldn’t be more excited! However, I’m worried that it will be super crowded because of spring break. Has anyone been really recently, or know the crowd level at this time of year?

P.S. My friends and I were talking about it today, and one of them informed me that there are calculators online that will let you when to go to which ride in order to get the most rides done, and I looked at her and said “Yeah, and there’s one in my head, too.” I officially felt like a Disney geek at that moment- but this time, my geekiness will come in handy. :mickey:

I am in Utah - our spring break is next week. I work with at least two family’s that will be there with you. My brother is in Vegas and I think their’s is as well - they are going to central CA.

Spring Break time for DL seems to go from mid-March to late April. Each state surrounding Cal. seems to have different times for break. Last year we went for my son’s birthday in the middle of March. We thought we would miss spring break but Arizona had their’s early and we dealt with crowds the whole week, but we still had fun.

[QUOTE=Goofballorama;1073211]I am leaving on my performing arts tour to DL on Saturday, and I couldn’t be more excited! However, I’m worried that it will be super crowded because of spring break. Has anyone been really recently, or know the crowd level at this time of year?

P.S. My friends and I were talking about it today, and one of them informed me that there are calculators online that will let you when to go to which ride in order to get the most rides done, and I looked at her and said “Yeah, and there’s one in my head, too.” I officially felt like a Disney geek at that moment- but this time, my geekiness will come in handy. :mickey:[/QUOTE]

April is a tough month for Disneyland. =/

we were there this time of the year last year and it was VERY VERY BUSY- not summer busy but def long line waits. We were surprised that it would be so busy a whole week before Easter-