Spring Training Special Ticket Deals

Forgive the way this is squeezed together, I only copied and pasted it.

Spring has arrived in central Florida… and so have special family packages for Atlanta Braves Spring Training!
Starting March 16th, we invite you and your online friends to ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for “Family Field Days,” where families, or groups of friends, can take advantage of discounted rates for a limited time. It’s never been more affordable for a group to enjoy a day at the ballpark!
Please note: the “Family Field Days” package must be purchased in advance of the game through Ticketmaster or 407.939.GAME. This package is not for sale at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Box Office.
Family Field Days Package Includes:
4 Lawn Tickets
4 hot dogs
4 20oz. soft drinks
4 bags of chips
Cost: $69
Here’s an upgrade offer — upgrade your Family Field Days Package to $99 to receive 4 Upper Level Reserved Seat Tickets (instead of lawn tickets).

This package is offered at the following games:
Friday, March 16 at 6:05 pm Braves vs. Astros Buy Tickets
Saturday, March 17 at 1:05 pm Braves vs. Blue Jays Buy Tickets
Sunday, March 18 at 1:05 pm Braves vs. Orioles Buy Tickets
Friday, March 30 at 6:05 pm Braves vs. Houston Buy Tickets
Monday, April 2 at 12:00 pm Braves vs. Mets Buy Tickets
*Advanced purchase required, subject to availability. Cannot be purchased the day of selected game. Prices are subject to change without notice. Game may be cancelled due to severe or inclement weather.
So gather your family, friends, fellow InsidEARS…the whole gang! I can’t think of a better way to enjoy your weekend. And as a special tip, be sure to arrive early if you are looking for prime grass seating, bring your blanket to lounge on and glove to snag foul balls.
Take me out to the ball game!

That is a pretty cool deal. Hope someone takes advantage of it. Awesome of you to post it Iris!

These all deal are very nice bu unfortunately i have missed that opportunity.If i have any chance for taking advantage form this then please tell me now that time I’ll join this.