Spring Training?

Has anyone gone to any Braves spring training games at the Wide World of Sports? If so, was it a pain to get to since it is not on the regular transportation system?

I noticed today that the Red Sox will be playing the Braves there at the end of March and we have some developer points for SSR that we could use for a quick trip but I wanted to hear about other people’s experiences.

I’ve gone to several Braves games! It is so much fun! I would reccomend it for something different to do. I believe you take a bus to the TTC and switch over, though I dont remember for sure because I’ve had a car for the past few years.

The seats are cheap and the stadium is nice-- no bad seats! The starters and big names only play for a few innings, but I would def. give it a try!

[QUOTE=alilmagical32;909782]I’ve gone to several Braves games! It is so much fun! I would reccomend it for something different to do. I believe you take a bus to the TTC and switch over, though I dont remember for sure because I’ve had a car for the past few years.

The seats are cheap and the stadium is nice-- no bad seats! The starters and big names only play for a few innings, but I would def. give it a try![/QUOTE]

Thanks, Ali! I didn’t even think there was any Disney transport to the ballpark, but if there is a bus from the TTC that would be great. I will look into that.