Stacey

Love her or hate her - Stacey’s top 7 must sees is a big part of our vacation as it is the first thing we see when we get to our room. It gets us all pumped up ready for the next days adventure!!
Last year, we found a version through Google which we keep in our favorites to watch whenever we feel, just to give us a Disney Fix.
However, the last one we have and can find is with EE as the number one must see from 2007. Does anyone know if they have done another one as yet or is that the same one playing within the resorts?

I don’t know but a good question. I have her saved on my pc too and love watching it when I long for the world. DD has it saved on her Ipod. It always makes me happy to watch it!

Is that the bubbly gal who is on TV all the time? She’s just a smidgen TOO perky for me, and I can take it for about three, maybe four, minutes.

I think that’s the latest version. My kids watch that over & over.

I have to admit that one of my favorite things to do in WDW is to watch the show with Stacey even though she is really kind of annoyingly perky. I have loved that channel in the WDW resorts since I first remember watching it back in 1999 at POFQ long before it feature Stacey.I remember when they used to give you the “Zip A Dee Doo Dah Tip of the Day!.”

I have it on in the room all the time and it tortures whoever I happen to be traveling with.

My little cousins had fun with it on our trip in 2006, quoting Stacey everywhere we went.

I don’t know what it is about that channel, it just makes me feel like I am really there at my favorite place.

We would probably get along, I’m perky with an attitude.:laugh:

I have to admit that watching Stacey is a mesmerizing. :ohmy: She definitely has lots of energy. It seem like the last two years have had the same show. No matter, we watch it over and over and over…:pinch:

So, where is this version that I can download to my computer. Does anyone have that link? Thanks!!

My kids quote Stacey all the time…

“It’s a little thing I like to call Summit Plummet”

or “look at all da lazy people in da lazy rivah” LOL

Walt Disney World Top 7 Must Sees 2007/2008

hope this works?! Should be the correct link :slight_smile:

Enjoy!! xx

Stacey drove us all Crazy! :blink: :laugh:
The first time was intresting but it replayed, and replayed and replayed… :pinch:

I miss Disney :frown:

[QUOTE=Goofy3230;929850]My kids quote Stacey all the time…

or “look at all da lazy people in da lazy rivah” LOL[/QUOTE]

Mine, too. My favorite is for EE

“hmmmm, there doesn’t seem to be any track.”

I think Stacy is the whole reason DS8 was brake enough to go on Summit Plummit. :laugh:

Anyone remember before there was Stacy there was Krissa, I think?

[QUOTE=jk8;929896]Mine, too. My favorite is for EE

“hmmmm, there doesn’t seem to be any track.”

I think Stacy is the whole reason DS8 was brake enough to go on Summit Plummit. :laugh:

Anyone remember before there was Stacy there was Krissa, I think?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and it was like they had the same script! I actually liked her better than Stacey.

HOWEVER, I still HAVE to watch this OVER AND OVER AND OVER while at WDW. Even when staying off site, we stay in a “Good Neighbor Resort” and it’s on there, too. My kids LOVE it!!! When I turn it on, it just reminds me that I am at the happiest place in the World.

[QUOTE=Goofy3230;929850]My kids quote Stacey all the time…

or “look at all da lazy people in da lazy rivah” LOL[/QUOTE]

Oh thank you for that…makes me want to watch it right now!

That’s what I like about you!:laugh:

I don’t like her. But I’m not a kid and I don’t have kids, so that might explain it!

[QUOTE=Scottish.Mickey;929888]Stacey drove us all Crazy! :blink: :laugh:
The first time was intresting but it replayed, and replayed and replayed… :pinch:

I miss Disney :frown:[/QUOTE]

Thats how we felt too- great at first and really good info but after a while… and shes so pretty and never perspires either:mad:

ha ha! thats what I am always saying too! Vile people these who look good no matter what!!! :laugh:

My favorite saying is the ‘Lazy people in da lazy river’ but my worst bit of the whole ‘Stacey’ extravaganza is when she puts her arm in the tree trunk at AK and pretends ( very badly I might add…) that something has grabbed her! I always shout at the TV and tell her to stop - like that’s gonna make it happen! ha ha!

I miss that so much! I remember back on our first ever WDW trip we would have the tv on every morning as we got ready, waiting for the music to start! It was a great start to the day! I think I almost prefer that to Stacy, shes great and everything but it gets a bit old after two weeks of it non stop!

Stacey has been updated a bit . . . my DDs always watch it over and over and over . . . but I noticed this weekend, there were a few NEW things . . . guess they took out the parts about PI and added somethings in?