StaceyDarling's Final WDWCP blog... FOR NOW. :]

Unfortunately, due to a loss in the family, I was left with the decision to come home from my internship at WDW after only being there for about a month and a half. I will be posting a blog entry on my blog explaining all of this. I was assured I would be able to apply again and do another internship, so thats the good news!

When I complete the blog it will be posted on my blog…

My Adventure’s On WDWCS!

I miss my internship so much already! :crying:

oh dear, I am sorry to hear that, Stacey. I hope you’ll make it back there again.

Sorry for you loss and I am sure you will make it back soon.

I’m so sorry to hear that, Stacey. I’m sorry also that you have to leave early, I know how excited you were about it. :heart:

Sorry to hear about a loss in your family. :sad:

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Thank you everyone for all your kind words! I will hopefully be able to complete another internship after my first semester this fall. So look out! :]

So sorry to hear of your loss, Stacey, and best to you in your next adventure. May it be soon!

Yeah, I’m thinking what with waiting for school to start in the fall and now having the whole summer with nothing really to do, possibly I’ll start a new adventure and visit Disneyland for the first time!! :laugh:

Stacey- so sorry to hear about your loss. I know you will return to your internship you are far too good for Disney to let go easily!
Take some time out, and before you know it you’ll be raring to go again.
With love xx

I am sorry to hear about your loss.

Sorry for your loss:sad:

I too am sorry for your loss.
My condolences to you and your family.

Sorry to hear about your unexpected loss, when you get back to Disney great things will happen for you.

Sorry for your loss. but it is good to see you looking to the brightside of the situation.

Thank you every so much for your sympathy. I really do appreciate it and I am really am excited to been my next Disney adventure! :peterpan: