Star Tours 2 info needed - spoiler inside beware!

I’ve been told there are 54 different scenarios for Star Tours 2.
I’ve also been told it’s divided into a beginning, middle and end story.
Are the visions of Princess Leia and Yoda considered part of the various scenario’s ie, part of the 54 varieties.

So far in 6 “rides” I’ve experienced 2 beginnings, 3 middles and 3 ends. Also, Leia and Yoda have “appeared.”
Does anyone know how many beginnings, middles and ends there are, and do other characters “appear??”
Or can you direct me to a site that has this info??
Thanks.
Frank

Miceage.com did a description of it. Al Lutz’s column, I think. It’s the DL version, but I imagine they’re the same.

Maybe you should edit your post to start with SPOILERS AHEAD for people who don’t want to know about the ride?

SPOLIER ALERT

lol There are 3 different openings, 6 worlds, and 3 projections that are possible.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1076588]Miceage.com did a description of it. Al Lutz’s column, I think. It’s the DL version, but I imagine they’re the same.

Maybe you should edit your post to start with SPOILERS AHEAD for people who don’t want to know about the ride?[/QUOTE]

I edited the title of the thread to warn people of a spolier inside. I want the spoiled truth, so bare it all people who get to go on before me!:laugh:

Weeelllll…since you asked for it…

Here’s the story of my first 2 voyages:

The captain has stepped away so C-3PO to work and fix the starship. We board. Apparently one of the guests riding is actually a rebel spy. As we went to take off, Darth Vader appears with his troops and uses The Force to pick our ship up and prevent us from leaving until we turn over the spy (whose picture shows on the monitor). 3PO tells R2 to blast Vader. Vader releases us to deflect the blasts and we fly out into space being chased by ships! R2 sends us to light speed and we end up at Kashyyk (the wookie planet). As we travel through the planet being blasted at by enemy ships, Princess Leia sends a transmission that we are to take the spy safely to the planet where he or she will be safe. We then flew to Naboo! The fight on the land is too much, so we dove into the gungan city underwater, where we landed safely before crashing into another ship! That was 1st trip.

2nd trip, same Vader scenario, only this time we flew to Hoth to escape. In the middle of the battle we get a transmission from Admiral Ackbar telling us take the rebel spy to the safe planet. We fly to to Coruscant. Very dangerous and HUGE city! We land safely!

So I still have a few more worlds to see as well as Yoda’s transmission and the other 2 opening scenarios.

Another little spoiler, but I got a kick out if what appears to be Rex, the old Capt with a sign that says Return, Defective Unit, or something to that effect.
He is on the immediate left in the second queue room. You will have a tendency to miss him because your attention is drawn to the baggage checking droid.
Frank

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1076652]Weeelllll…since you asked for it…

Here’s the story of my first 2 voyages:

The captain has stepped away so C-3PO to work and fix the starship. We board. Apparently one of the guests riding is actually a rebel spy. As we went to take off, Darth Vader appears with his troops and uses The Force to pick our ship up and prevent us from leaving until we turn over the spy (whose picture shows on the monitor). 3PO tells R2 to blast Vader. Vader releases us to deflect the blasts and we fly out into space being chased by ships! R2 sends us to light speed and we end up at Kashyyk (the wookie planet). As we travel through the planet being blasted at by enemy ships, Princess Leia sends a transmission that we are to take the spy safely to the planet where he or she will be safe. We then flew to Naboo! The fight on the land is too much, so we dove into the gungan city underwater, where we landed safely before crashing into another ship! That was 1st trip.

2nd trip, same Vader scenario, only this time we flew to Hoth to escape. In the middle of the battle we get a transmission from Admiral Ackbar telling us take the rebel spy to the safe planet. We fly to to Coruscant. Very dangerous and HUGE city! We land safely!

So I still have a few more worlds to see as well as Yoda’s transmission and the other 2 opening scenarios.[/QUOTE]

Vadar??? AHHH!!! He’s my favorite!!!

I’m really excited about this, but concerned about how we will be able to get on both TSMM and Star Tours when they are both so popular. Any suggestions on how to tour with two relatively new attractions at the same park?

Yes! Run to Star Tours and Fast Pass it…run back acorss the park and do TSM. After TSM, run over and FP RnR, then run back and DO star tours. On your way back from Star Tours, FP TOT if you RnR window is open. (which is should be if you do all this on an EMH morning) get a FP for TOT and then Ride RnR…easy peasy.