Star Tours 3D Galactic Passport

New printable Star Tours 3D Galactic Passport lets Disney theme park guests keep track of Star Wars ride destinations visited.

With 54 randomized variations available in the upcoming Star Tours: The Adventures Continue ride at Walt Disney World and Disneyland, intergalactic travelers may need help in keeping track of which Star Wars destinations they’ve visited.

For that purpose, Disney has launched StarToursPassport.com, allowing visitors to upload a photo (or grab one from Facebook) and create their own “Galactic Passport,” which can be printed and taken to the theme parks.

New printable Star Tours 3D Galactic Passport lets Disney theme park guests keep track of Star Wars ride destinations visited | Inside the Magic

I have clicked the “startourspassport.com” link located in the above “linked” article/website but it doesn’t seem to work. I googled this “story”, many of the popular 3rd party “Disney” sites are discussing this “passport” and have the “startourspassport.com” link available as well. Perhaps “Disney” is still working on that passport site? IDK. Either way, it’s a cool idea.

It worked for me when I clicked on the startourspassport.com link. Very cool! DS will absolutely love this, and my little DD probably will too. Thanks for sharing!

It worked for me too when I tried it on my computer at home. Should be a lot of fun for the kids!

Oh wow, I know my youngest will love that! Thanks for the link. :slight_smile:

Being a HUGE Star Wars dork has me SUPER excited about this new attraction. I CANNOT wait to ride this in August! Maybe the newness of this will spread the crowds out as well…take some heat off the right side of the park which currently hosts all the great ones at HS. Lord knows the new car LMA sure as heck didn’t help with it.

That is really cool!

Oooo me likey!