Star Tours

Any idea if there will be a soft re opening during the week of May 15th to the 20th? We will be there then and was hoping we would be able to ride it before the official re opening…

Anything is possible, but nothing has been announced for that time to the best of my knowledge. I hope you get to try it. I am dying to hear all about this new/improved attraction.

We are going to be there then a hope they will have a soft opening while we are there on that Wednesday. I just don’t want to fight the crowds on May 20th with that being the begining of Star Wars Weekend.

Star Tours is scheduled to reopen on May 19th, there may be some soft openings. If I hear anything, I’ll let you know!

We are scheduled to be there on the 16th but I would change dates if I knew there was going to be a soft opening I would change my plans to see it. Thanks!

So I guess the chance of a soft opening later this week and early next week are probably very slim. My son (8) was kinda hoping he’d get a chance to see it before we go back in August.

On a side note Goofy3230, your only 2 days away! Have a wonderful trip!!!

Last I’ve heard, there are no soft openings planned. I’m afraid you’re going to have to fight ALL the Star Wars Weekends fans and people to get to the ride. The rumor is we CMs will get a cast preview day where noone but CMs will be allowed to ride, but they’re not saying when in order to deter everyone from wanting to come. It may be restricted to only DHS CMs.

sometalk of keeping DLR open 60 straight hours,but just talk right now

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I JUST HEARD WHAT THE OPENING CEREMONY SHOW IS GOING TO CONSIST OF ON 5/20 AND WHO AND WHAT IS GOING TO BE IN ATTENDANCE!

I’m sworn to secrecy, but if you’re A STAR WARS FAN, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE FOR 5/20!!!

Ugh, its a Friday and I already scheduled 05/13 off for the Pixar Weekend! :frown:

I won’t be able to make it out to a SW Weekend until 06/04/11! Double :frown:

Hopefully someone from MB will be there to take lots of pics!

I will be at WDW but don’t know if i want to fight the crowds. It depends on who in my party wants to go. I will see.

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;1074577]OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I JUST HEARD WHAT THE OPENING CEREMONY SHOW IS GOING TO CONSIST OF ON 5/20 AND WHO AND WHAT IS GOING TO BE IN ATTENDANCE!

I’m sworn to secrecy, but if you’re A STAR WARS FAN, GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE FOR 5/20!!![/QUOTE]

Do we know what time this will all be happening?

Not yet, but will wager in the morning!

I expect a full review from you mister.:heart: