Star Wars weekend dance videos

Dance-Off with the Star Wars Stars. My friend just showed me these. :biggrin:
YouTube - Darth Vader and Stormtroopers dance to Michael Jackson at Disney’s Star Wars Weekends 2010
YouTube - Boba Fett dances to Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga at Disney’s Star Wars Weekends 2010

Oh my goodness that is too cute!

Now I have to go watch all of them…lol

Here’s the whole thing…all 18+minutes…I love this part of the SW weekends. Would be cool to watch it in person one day.

YouTube - 2010 Dance Off with the Star Wars Stars - Hyperspace Hoopla at Disney’s Hollywood Studios

[QUOTE=Dana;1033951]Here’s the whole thing…all 18+minutes…I love this part of the SW weekends. Would be cool to watch it in person one day.

YouTube - 2010 Dance Off with the Star Wars Stars - Hyperspace Hoopla at Disney’s Hollywood Studios[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. Kids were laughing and saying they can’t wait to see it live next weekend.

We are going next weekend for the first time. Any secrets on getting to see the Hyperspace Hoopla?

I love it!!

DS and DD6 loved it. Now they wish we could push our trip up to next weekend.:laugh:

Oh my goodness I could not stop laughing. These are awesome! :laugh:

ST is supopsed to be down when we visit next…will have to watch these to be happy…LOL

make sure your there in time to see the last jedi academy if you want to be up front.
but we were in the back and had a blast as the characters came out into the crowd and all the people crowding the front didn’t even notice:)

Get there very early. We were there the first weekend and we were pretty close to the stage(no more than 10 feet away). We were thinking we were lucky to be able to see so good, but I swear the second the show started every single adult in front of us put a child on their shoulders.:eek: We could not see a thing. I made a point of looking it up on YouTube when we got back because it sounded like it was a really good show if I could see it.:laugh:

2010 is good, but for some reason I like the 2009 version on Youtube better. Probably because I like the MC Hammer music.