Star Wars Weekends 2006

Hello to all,
New to this site. Does anyone know the dates of the Disney Star Wars Weekends??

Thanks
Mr G

Yo Mr Grumpy! I don’t have the dates handy, but I think I know where to look - Mouse ears. I’ll check for you. But Welcome to our world. It is a very cool place to be. (So long as you’re not a Yankee fan.)

Ok, I guess I was lying. All I could find were ‘Dates to be announced’.

My bad.

Welcome to DC! I am not much help either with the dates, I just wanted to say hello!

Welcome to DC! I don’t think exact dates have been announced yet, but Star Wars weekends are generally held in mid-May through mid-June. I know last summer they extended it for two extra weekends and we caught the last one on June 24.

Thanks for the posts. Im new to the WDW thing. I was stationed out west and visited DL ALOT!! We really enjoyed WDW, went in late Sept stayed at Fort Wilderness. Took the RV, what a blast!!!. Thanks again.

Mr G

Welcome DC! It is a great place for warm, happy, informative, yet sarcastic place to be!! You will love it!!

We were at MGM around May 25-31 last year. Star Wars weekend was during that time. It was great, crowded but great.

Sarcastic? What are you trying to say?

Only the truth!! Well, I did have you and Cavey in mind when writing that!! :tongue: That is part of what makes this place great.

Yeah, that Cavey guy can get to be a bit much. At least he’s not a Yankee fan, though. :slight_smile:

Whats a Yankee ???

May the Force Be With You! Welcome to DC!! And one more thing - The New York Yankees have won 26 World Championships!!

That didn’t take long, lol.

Welcome to DC MRGRMPY!!! There is a website sww.mgmstudios.org but they don’t have the 2006 dates up yet. Keep looking :mickey:

Cavey sends this place over the edge. Thank God there are people like me on here to keep things even.

:angel:

WElcome, MrGrumpy. You’ve got some stuff competition with your name. Some of us have that grumpy thing down pat (Cavey)

I wish I knew more about SWW, but I really don’t! I hope we can find the answers together, and that you plan your trip with us! We love trip plans around here! They can be likened unto crack.

:tongue:

In all seriousness - WELCOME! :c)

The greatest team in the history of baseball. I guess you could say that they are the American Baseball equivalent of Manchester United.

The greatest team in the history of baseball. I guess you could say that they are the American Baseball equivalent of Manchester United.

I mean, C’mon he’s a Yankee fan AND and a fan of IASM.

A weekend here at the beach, a couple of rum-runners at the Starboard and You can be salvaged, Mr Iguana.

CHELSEA BLUE!

If we are talking European Soccer…

FORZA JUVE!

I guess this thread has been officially 'jacked now.